What attracts you to a male or female?

intelligence, open-minds, long hair, gorgeous smiles and a nice ass ;)

i learned the hard way looks arent everything lol

Sense of humor, kindness, honesty, bravery, nice smile, able to keep a conversation -- its all in the eyes too. Sometimes its fun to have a little friction.

I think it's in this order:

1) physical - to catch attention
2) personality - to keep attention
3) intelligence - to maintain attention

true that! you've said it the best. Of course... I need to be physically attracted to a girl. I like a "simple-cute" girl but she must be funny, intelligent, and outdoorsy as well.

"All-in-one" Package... that's a hard find!

Sense of humor, kindness, honesty, bravery, nice smile, able to keep a conversation -- its all in the eyes too. Sometimes its fun to have a little friction.

I agree with ya girl, friction can be fun :)

A man who likes sports (especially NE) :giggle:

if he dresses up and looks like a girl, sry im alittle curious but thats what attractes me

Women:

Looks - To attract me in the first place
Personality - To maintain an attraction
Sexual Prowess - Not important as long as you can deal with a horndog. ;)
Intelligence
Compassion

For me, its the eyes that attracts me the most. I can't really explain but eyes shows a lot of emotions so I like to be able to look into person's eyes and be able to read their emotions, plus the color of the eyes attracts me also...I happen to like Blue eyes.

Another thing I look into is their personality, they must have good sense of humor, friendly, loving, caring and respectful to women.

attracts me... umm building body, perfectly handsome, no errand body and face... :naughty:

Hey Just kidding... :giggle:

Most of His very nice personal but No control over the lady, respect the lady, no lazy as tell lady to get beer :eek: :hmm: others too ;)

You need to find a good experience man who is familiar to find the right spot of your clit.

What is friction? I am out of practice into romantic. :Oops:

friction is where there are some differences between partners... am I correct, people?? or is it something else... like... a naughty word!?!? :naughty:

Like intimacy ?

it could be that but I don't think that's what she meant. I think she meant that she'd like some kind of disagreement or "drama" in other partner. It makes relationship more interesting that way and I agree. I don't think it's that exciting to be with someone who is nearly 100% same as me. :cool2:

Like intimacy ?

<kalista! great seeing you girl - miss you>

I think what Liza meant by friction is sexual tension - you flirt and be coy - build it up until it erupts.....you are a natural flirt Kalista so Im sure you know what Im talking about ;) You both barter at each other and challenging each other gently - not in rough way but in a way that increases tension

I love friction because it makes it all exciting - if someone reveals himself too much and too early to me, I lose interest.

But then again everyone interprets friction differently...................

<kalista! great seeing you girl - miss you>

I think what Liza meant by friction is sexual tension - you flirt and be coy - build it up until it erupts.....you are a natural flirt Kalista so Im sure you know what Im talking about ;) You both barter at each other and challenging each other gently - not in rough way but in a way that increases tension

I love friction because it makes it all exciting - if someone reveals himself too much and too early to me, I lose interest.

But then again everyone interprets friction differently...................

is it me or does the room feel hotter now? :naughty:

Sweetie, you must have turned up the heater, mistaking it for A/C in your office - it is the heat, not from us, as you wish, darling :roll:

so mean..... :tears: I have been rejected

Back