What attracts you to a male or female?

<kalista! great seeing you girl - miss you>

I think what Liza meant by friction is sexual tension - you flirt and be coy - build it up until it erupts.....you are a natural flirt Kalista so Im sure you know what Im talking about ;) You both barter at each other and challenging each other gently - not in rough way but in a way that increases tension

I love friction because it makes it all exciting - if someone reveals himself too much and too early to me, I lose interest.

But then again everyone interprets friction differently...................

<nice to hearing from you again, say hello to Sheryl for me>

Ummm Friction... like rubbing and squeezing on thigh and butt all the way to develop juicy. :naughty: Yeah, I can imagine it will turn on *grin*

I do not know how to flirt nowadays, careers are really destroy of my desire and inner feelings. :roll:

Sweetie, you must have turned up the heater, mistaking it for A/C in your office - it is the heat, not from us, as you wish, darling :roll:

*Hysterically laughing * poor him, he has been morning wood daily. You need to cuddle him into his bed. Tsk Tsk on you... Gemma !! :nono:

He is very lonesome guy!

*Hysterically laughing * poor him, he has been morning wood daily. You need to cuddle him into his bed. Tsk Tsk on you... Gemma !! :nono:

He is very lonesome guy!

:tears: i am indeed hurt. i need talk to Jack Daniels :dance:

MMM... Jack Daniels? I think he'll make ya stumble and pass out. Tsk, tsk.

Perhaps I can introduce you to him and we can comfort you? Oh wait, isn't the guy supposed to introduce the girl to Jack Daniels?

What attracts you, the personality, the look, etc, etc?

For me..It's the Personality, intelligence and the skin tone, Lol. I don't know why, it just does. I'm an athlete, I love to see girl's sweat and have their skin glisten so shiny, it just :shock: to me. You can be fit or thick, if you got that tone, I'm digging you. Plus a sense of humor. :thumb:

I do same thing but one more thing, I like men who express their feelings. I do dig that. :thumb:

May seem abrasive here, but I'm really not like that at all in person.

I wasn't meaning naughty as in "friction," but like drama...two different opinions....unheated debates....then passionate love

For a man's great personality, brilliant, warm heart, Love, humor of sense, and caring about me. I am married now. I love his eyes and lips. He love my eyes, lips with pretty smile and long hairs. He love my personality.

This is the Jack Daniels - ;)

jack_daniels_drawing-1.jpg

(no offense, this is the smallest pic I could find in google)

What attracts you to a male or female?

Neither.
For what If I do, his best personality and his average intelligence does affect me as if it turns me on. I don't give a fuck how he looks, the heart is the most importance.

I'm kinda of surprise that is a lot of AD'ers want a lover who have a sense of humor through I suck at various jokes... So, I guess many (general) people want that too.

Well, if it's true... Awesome! :D I meant, that's all good for me because there will no luck for finding Mr.Right, anyway. I should not have to worry about it.
grayyes.gif

Looks.
Fitness
Humour

But above all, personality. They have to be positive.

Back