What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I had three major asthma attacks through the night...now terrified to go back to sleep. I never had asthma my entire life...this started three weeks ago when I contracted the nasty bronchotitis. WAH!

I am thinking about how much I dont want to get dressed just to go to the store. lol.

Is thinking about getting a flash drive to use for now, but I will get a 500G HDD drive later when my other debts are paid off.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I had three major asthma attacks through the night...now terrified to go back to sleep. I never had asthma my entire life...this started three weeks ago when I contracted the nasty bronchotitis. WAH!

Hope everything is alright! :)

I'm sorry that you have the problem. You should check your humidity that meets between 44% to 60% especially in your bedroom. Under 40% of humidity is not good for the winter. You could buy a cheap one at a store like this:

humidity.jpg

Also, you need an air filter machine with a UV blue light that kills the molds in your home. The humidifier and the UV air machine will help you. If you don't have the air filter machine, then it is important for you to have the humidifier at night.

(UV air filter machine is too expensive. I was told that the UV light harms our Earth's ozone or our lungs which I didn't know about, but I believe that it is only small machine that should be okay as long as it is not 24/7.)

ugh I'm thinking I'm really tired from snowboarding last night and then working Boxing day today. I feel like I've been run over by a convoy of trucks...and each truck is carrying an elephant!

I'm thinking about doctor who. I'm going to cry like baby. It's very sad to see David Tennant go. This will be his final battle.

Is thinking....

Damn. A lot of my stuff are made with wheat, made in China or are high in sodium. Thanks god I am almost done depleting them....

I'm thinking what have I missed on AD? Been so busy with work in December I think I only logged on twice. It's nice to be back!:)

Thinking about my house....it's upside down....nice Xmas....I decided to sit back and enjoy it!....Now, today is Sunday and I've got to clean it up again!

I'm thinking tomorrow will bring down Christmas tree. :)

I'm thinking tomorrow will bring down Christmas tree. :)

already?

We usually do not take ours down til after New years eve. I will take mine down Sat or Sunday after New Year.

already?

We usually do not take ours down til after New years eve. I will take mine down Sat or Sunday after New Year.

Yeah, it always a tradition in my family to take Christmas tree down few days before new year eve. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back