What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm freezing. It is 60 degrees outside.

It is your winter Botts, we will trade seasons again here in about 5-6 months, lol.

I'm freezing. It is 60 degrees outside.

Where are you Bott? It's been 25 C here today... that's like HOT for me :giggle: Anything above that I'm literally dying LOL

Tomorrow's gonna be 18 C and towards the end of the week it's gonna drop even further... it's like winter all over again :roll:

FML :D

I am thinking about my new home in Phoenix, Az....Only few weeks before i am out of Colorado

I am thinking I may have time for a wee nap before I have to pick up my son from school.

I am thinking about what not to have for dinner.

I am thinking what a drag it is that Jay Leno not on the tonight show any more! I watch it last night , and it not the same!

I'm thinking of this new place I live at.

Earlier my kids sad they heard some scurrying in the attic. My cat was wild!

I was thinking awe crap! We have rats here!

Not too long ago.... Cat had something!

It was a squirrel!

Holy Cow!

Thinking.... Is my home infested with squirrels! We do have several oak trees around the yard!

Hopefully the cat keeps them out of my house! Since they are just as destructive as rats.

:roll:

I just moved here!!

I'm thinking of this new place I live at.

Earlier my kids sad they heard some scurrying in the attic. My cat was wild!

I was thinking awe crap! We have rats here!

Not too long ago.... Cat had something!

It was a squirrel!

Holy Cow!

Thinking.... Is my home infested with squirrels! We do have several oak trees around the yard!

Hopefully the cat keeps them out of my house! Since they are just as destructive as rats.

:roll:

I just moved here!!

I can undy..I had (I hope they are gone) mice in my house..havent seen them since Jan BUT now, I have bed bugs. I would rather have mice than f*&^^%% bed bugs. This weekend, I am going to treat the upstairs and hope to kill the bed bugs.

This is not recommended for anyone as this poses a choking hazard.

that's how vets do it though. You have to administer the flow properly and carefully - not too deep, not too fast. You can "drown" him if you have a large dosage of liquid medication... that's why you gotta do it with a few breaks in between so that dog/cat can swallow it with gag reflex.

Where are you Bott? It's been 25 C here today... that's like HOT for me :giggle: Anything above that I'm literally dying LOL

Tomorrow's gonna be 18 C and towards the end of the week it's gonna drop even further... it's like winter all over again :roll:

FML :D

Iowa in the Midwest of the US.

Our saying here is, "if you don't like the weather, just wait for tomorrow, it is never the same!"

Iowa in the Midwest of the US.

Our saying here is, "if you don't like the weather, just wait for tomorrow, it is never the same!"

Whether hot or cold or rainy... we always complain. Weather is never good enough for us :giggle:

thinking about weather wondering why it does rain in california at this time of the year?!?! blah.. and 2nd.. thinking about my birthday it's coming up real soon.. :aw:

There was thunder and lighting this morning :)

Thinking about...school is almost out for the summer... my house looks like a tornedo hit it... dog to the vet Thursday....need hay for the horses, today....the weather is not to hot..looks like rain!

I am thinking...

who the heck drinks coffee and eats one day old popcorn at the same time?

Me, that's who.

I am thinking about my short shift I will have at work tonight - four hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back