What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on damage control! Yesterday we had a horrible storm pass through. Tornedo warning and there were actual water spount and tornados that touched down!

The rain was so heavy, you could not see in front of you. Our street flooded. All the way up to our grass. The fire department closed our street. At the barn, it rained so heavy, and the winds were so strong I just waited for the roof to blow off! By the time the storm had passed, there was standing water everywhere! My tack room was flooding, puddles in the arena. All the horses where ok. Thank goodness!

I am thinking about my grandmother right now... soooo depressed.... my grandmother isn't doing very well at the moment... she is very sick. She has been throwing up a lot, and she cant stand up and reach the door to open for me to come in or cooking for my grandfather. She has been stopped doing normal things for couple of weeks. She has a broken hip and 4 tumors in her kidney which is getting worse. She is dying. I really don't know what to do without her. I know I worry too much about her to death. Please pray for my grandmother and my family as well. :(

I am so sorry about your grandmother. We are praying for you and your grandmother. The more you come to see her, and she will be pleasant. Sorry, I can't find a better way to say to you.

I am on damage control! Yesterday we had a horrible storm pass through. Tornedo warning and there were actual water spount and tornados that touched down!

The rain was so heavy, you could not see in front of you. Our street flooded. All the way up to our grass. The fire department closed our street. At the barn, it rained so heavy, and the winds were so strong I just waited for the roof to blow off! By the time the storm had passed, there was standing water everywhere! My tack room was flooding, puddles in the arena. All the horses where ok. Thank goodness!

Wow! I'm glad that your barn is stable. Whew! Hope that your hays are not wet otherwise they would fire later if dry day. Ugh, it's not good that your tack room was flooded. A least, your saddles are safe if lucky not on the floor.

I'm thinking about next week, I'm going in the hospital to have surgery :(

I'm thinking about next week, I'm going in the hospital to have surgery :(

I'm sorry to hear that Pepsi. I hope it is nothing serious. I will keep you in my prayers.

I'm sorry to hear that Pepsi. I hope it is nothing serious. I will keep you in my prayers.

Thanks, Botti. They say I don't have cancer but I got to get those things removed from my left breast ( I can't spell it)

Just took my dad's new car for a drive. Hot damn, it is very smooooth and didn't even know that it was turbo! :shock: it was very fast for a 4 cylinder. Niiiiiice. I want to buy one for myself now.

Thinking about all the stuff I need to get done today... *groan*

I am so sorry about your grandmother. We are praying for you and your grandmother. The more you come to see her, and she will be pleasant. Sorry, I can't find a better way to say to you.

Thank you!! It's all good. I'm going to see her this week...to keep her spirits and strengths up... hopefully so!

I'm thinking about my friend who is now in hospital instead of visiting me here in the country so that we can go to the movies :( Now I gotta go all by myself *sigh*. I'm worried about her...

My Pitts Penguins isn't looking very pretty :( for the Stanley cup finals.

For what? Are you okay?

I'm okay, I'm going in for Fibroadenomes in my left breast. The doctor told me that its too much stress on me its better to just get rid of it.

I'm okay, I'm going in for Fibroadenomes in my left breast. The doctor told me that its too much stress on me its better to just get rid of it.
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. I'll keep you in my thoughts. ;)

I´m sorry about your health, Pepsi. I hope everything goes smooth for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back