What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about what's up with all the recent deaths of young deaf people in their prime. So sad.

What are you talking about? Was it on the news?

What are you talking about? Was it on the news?

Nah...just info within the Deaf community and memorial pages popping up on FB. 3 that I know died within the past few months...all in their 30s. One from a herion OD, one from cancer and the other from a car accident.

Nah...just info within the Deaf community and memorial pages popping up on FB. 3 that I know died within the past few months...all in their 30s. One from a herion OD, one from cancer and the other from a car accident.

Oh I see. That's awful. Okay.

I'm thinking about my daughter, she got her very first speeding ticket, going 37 in a 25 mph zone. :roll:

I feel her pain bec my auto insurance skyrocket.

I feel her pain bec my auto insurance skyrocket.

Maybe, switch to another insurance company. Or, adjust for your insurance policy if your car is older. If you have AAA membership, then you might not need the towing insurance on your policy because you are paying both services. It's your decision, not mine. I am using my Better World Club account. I have to find out on my auto insurance for the towing service - I forgot all about it. Thanks.

im graduate from Kansas School for the Deaf 9 years ago (2000) but next years 10 years!! whoo! oh yeah!!

Thinking about going to New Orleans Jazz Festival in the city tomorrow and soooo excited!!!!

Maybe, switch to another insurance company. Or, adjust for your insurance policy if your car is older. If you have AAA membership, then you might not need the towing insurance on your policy because you are paying both services. It's your decision, not mine. I am using my Better World Club account. I have to find out on my auto insurance for the towing service - I forgot all about it. Thanks.

Its crossed my mind. I can look into AAA :)

I am thinking that I can't wait for my exams to be over soon. Done one over the weekend, so only two more exams left to do and then it is about time for a winter break from University. :Ohno:

thinking about how heavier my kittens are getting now as they sleeps on my extended leg under table with ankle on the chair on opposite side

That I should be going to the grocery store.

I am thinking that I can't wait for my exams to be over soon. Done one over the weekend, so only two more exams left to do and then it is about time for a winter break from University. :Ohno:

long hibernation, si?

am thinking that Susan Boyle gave a good fight. Although she didn't win 1st place, I think she changed the world more than that 1st place winner could ever do in their lifetime.

sorry to hear that she just admitted herself to hospital for exhaustion

I think about something I want to buy it immediately by tomorrow! I'm excited to give a try something I want. :D

... I seriously hope it don't run out of stock. :(

I think about something I want to buy it immediately by tomorrow! I'm excited to give a try something I want. :D

Is it something technical? iPhone?? :D

I am thinking about what a HORRIBLE mommie I am!!! I just came home from work today and noticed that my cat had some swelling on his neck. I looked and found a big scabby wound where the swelling is. He most likely got it from being outside. I decided to put hydrogen peroxide. Big mistake. 5 min later, I see blood splattered all over the carpet! He scratched that area, bursting the abscess. I rushed him to the vet. He apparently also had a fever!!! I didn't even notice! Poor Barnaby! :( :( :(

Never letting him outside again!!!!

I am thinking about what a HORRIBLE mommie I am!!! I just came home from work today and noticed that my cat had some swelling on his neck. I looked and found a big scabby wound where the swelling is. He most likely got it from being outside. I decided to put hydrogen peroxide. Big mistake. 5 min later, I see blood splattered all over the carpet! He scratched that area, bursting the abscess. I rushed him to the vet. He apparently also had a fever!!! I didn't even notice! Poor Barnaby! :( :( :(

You are not horrible. It is the nature of cats. My cat will be 14 next month and he goes outside. No one could stop him.

But he is often on antibiotics if he gets bitten . Our vet said listeria is the bacteria in cats mouth. It is a nasty one that causes fever and abscess.

What are you looking for to buy? Is it a vibrator? :shrug: :Oops:

Hope your cat feels better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back