What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about what a HORRIBLE mommie I am!!! I just came home from work today and noticed that my cat had some swelling on his neck. I looked and found a big scabby wound where the swelling is. He most likely got it from being outside. I decided to put hydrogen peroxide. Big mistake. 5 min later, I see blood splattered all over the carpet! He scratched that area, bursting the abscess. I rushed him to the vet. He apparently also had a fever!!! I didn't even notice! Poor Barnaby! :( :( :(

Never letting him outside again!!!!

I am terribly sorry about your cat. Maybe, a raccoon was trying to attack your cat in the woods. A least, he is okay and alive.

am thinking that Susan Boyle gave a good fight. Although she didn't win 1st place, I think she changed the world more than that 1st place winner could ever do in their lifetime.

sorry to hear that she just admitted herself to hospital for exhaustion

kudos to her, hopes she gets well again, and agreed about the sensation she made, she would go on and become a well known singer for the older crowd, and those with taste inclination to opera.

Thank you Bottesini, Shel, and webexplorer!

Happy to report that he is relaxing on the couch, cuddled up next to me, despite having a big gaping wound on his neck.

im thinking that bloody hell susan boyle is pathetic! I'd be extremely grateful if i had came second! She would stil be able to go on and have heaps of oppurtunity to have a singer career what an ungrateful cow

I am thinking about what a HORRIBLE mommie I am!!! I just came home from work today and noticed that my cat had some swelling on his neck. I looked and found a big scabby wound where the swelling is. He most likely got it from being outside. I decided to put hydrogen peroxide. Big mistake. 5 min later, I see blood splattered all over the carpet! He scratched that area, bursting the abscess. I rushed him to the vet. He apparently also had a fever!!! I didn't even notice! Poor Barnaby! :( :( :(

Never letting him outside again!!!!

Ouch... I hope the kitty feel better asap! I'm sorry for what happened. :hug:

EDIT: I'm sorry that I quoted you, Bott. This post is meant for Daredevil7. ><;;

im thinking that bloody hell susan boyle is pathetic! I'd be extremely grateful if i had came second! She would stil be able to go on and have heaps of oppurtunity to have a singer career what an ungrateful cow

Susan will get a record contract (and deservedly so). Simon will make sure of that.

Ouch... I hope the kitty feel better asap! I'm sorry for what happened. :hug:

EDIT: I'm sorry that I quoted you, Bott. This post is meant for Daredevil7. ><;;

Thanks! I just gave him his first dose of antibiotics in liquid form. I squirted it in his mouth and I've never seen a "disgusted face" on a cat before! It's hilarious! He just looked at me as if he was saying "What the flying f did you just give me?"

Last edited:
Thanks! I just gave him his first dose of antibiotics in liquid form. I squirted it in his mouth and I've never seen a "disgusted face" on a cat before! It's hilarious! He just looked at me as if he was saying "What the flying f did you just give me?"

XD Lol, well, that's good for him! ;)

I am thinking about taking the parapro test next week. It is a required examination for all teacher's aides within the district. I shouldn't have too much trouble with it given I have been attending university recently. Does anyone here know if there are study guides available for this test?

lol - here's a tip - I'm assuming they gave you a syringe (not the needle type) to administer liquid antibiotic into his mouth. Try this - "shove" the syringe close to his throat and then depress the plunger. That way - he won't be able to spit'em out and he won't taste it.

this is a common technique for dogs but I don't know for cats. I'm afraid to find out because of their uber-sharp teeth and claws :Ohno:

lol - here's a tip - I'm assuming they gave you a syringe (not the needle type) to administer liquid antibiotic into his mouth. Try this - "shove" the syringe close to his throat and then depress the plunger. That way - he won't be able to spit'em out and he won't taste it.

this is a common technique for dogs but I don't know for cats. I'm afraid to find out because of their uber-sharp teeth and claws :Ohno:

This is not recommended for anyone as this poses a choking hazard.

I am thinking....I need to get motivated. I have several clients needing some custom horse show clothing soon... yet I don't feel like sitting in front of my serger & sewing machine! Someone come slap me around! lol! :whip:

I'm thinking about what I got myself into signing up for fitness classes again. It's damn hot outside. After class I obviously have to have a shower, get into the car where it's even more hot!!!! By the time I'm back home I can have yet another shower :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back