What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what did clinton do something to Kim? :hmm:

By the way, Clinton seems to lose a lot of weight.

Right now I'm in a lot of pain. Woke up with right foot and leg being all red and there's a lot of pain in my toes and some in my leg. I'm debating with myself if I should take vicodin for the pain.

Right now I'm in a lot of pain. Woke up with right foot and leg being all red and there's a lot of pain in my toes and some in my leg. I'm debating with myself if I should take vicodin for the pain.

No. Just buy a Tylenol. Vicodin is too powerful drug, but you could take it if last resort strictly.

you slept on your foot, silly

I'm roasting chicken breasts with lemon, fresh homegrown thyme, garlic, olive oil and potatoes; they should be ready by 8 and I'll have leftovers for chicken salad tomorrow. *lick*

That part about people is this related to your apartment hunt, errands and the frustration about dealing with people who know sh*t about deafness? If so, :hug:

I am not hunting for an apt. I own a house. Nah, it wasnt that but thanks!

Hope u are feeling better.

I am thinking that I cant believe my daughter will be in 7th grade in 2 weeks. EEEK!

I am just thinking whether I should go and ask my friends if they wanna see a movie this weekend or save my money as I'm away again next week.

you slept on your foot, silly

I'm afraid it's not a case of my foot falling asleep. I've also been having problems with swelling in my leg and my foot; I think the pain is related to that. I'm still in pain even with the vicodin but it's a lot more bearable. I am having a difficult time putting weight on my foot.

I'm afraid it's not a case of my foot falling asleep. I've also been having problems with swelling in my leg and my foot; I think the pain is related to that. I'm still in pain even with the vicodin but it's a lot more bearable. I am having a difficult time putting weight on my foot.

:-o have you seen doctor yet?

Like DVT? Should you go to a doctor?

I am sorry if I rude to tell you that it sounds that you are overweight. All you have to do is just try to loose your weight soon as possible. I am afraid that you might have a heart problem related to your leg swelling.

Losing your weight by cutting down fat food and eat normal food. Plus, do more walking outside everyday. No more excuse. Start walk now slowly for two or three days, and after that start to routine your normal walking. It's because your back lower legs need to be strong because they make your heart's muscle stronger. I know that it sounds nonsense to you or anyone. I'm telling you now.

If you want to see your doctor, go ahead. That's okay. Your doctor will give you a prescription. Take it and rest it. It is very different what I just explained it to you. Your blood circulation need to move around your blood system by walking.

I was thinking with Botts. Rule out a DVT, go get ultra sound done on deep veins of your leg. Especially if Lortab ain't helping, you could have more serious problems :(

I am so pissed that I saw on CCN TV mews telling me that the Congress voted and passed it to build two private jets which cost 200 millions dollars. It's only for Congress people for their vacation purpose. Their jets can fly without stop even fly to China. :roll: :nono:

I was thinking with Botts. Rule out a DVT, go get ultra sound done on deep veins of your leg. Especially if Lortab ain't helping, you could have more serious problems :(

I'll take botts and your advice. This pain is bothering me. At first I thought it was because my foot went to sleep but I don't recall it ever being this painful. Oh, I'm not on lortab.

I am thinking that I cant believe my daughter will be in 7th grade in 2 weeks. EEEK!

Thinking... How much is it going to cost me this year for school clothes and such. Gotta get busy on it. School starts here in about two and a half weeks.

•Can't believe my brother is going to be a senior in high school. Time flies...
•Wondering what to have for dinner.
•I should probably go ahead and clean the litter boxes since I got some more cat litter today.
•Can't wait to try out the new brand of acrylic paint I bought yesterday.

thinking about how addicted I am to motorcycling
ricky.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back