What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
quack-doctor.jpg

:rofl2: I love that one!!

I'm thinking how so upset I am after having the fun at Wild water park kingdom, just before the park closes, we went to our lockers to get our stuff, I found out my purse wasn't even in the locker. it got stolen. I had everything in my purse my money, driver ID and what makes me so mad is that they do not even have security cameras located in where the lockers are. :mad:

w....t......f...... :mad2:

Yea unfortunately women cannot carry-on their small waist pack on wet rides, it has to be left to non-rider or storage it in a rental locker. That's what I had when I went to the water park, I couldn't find those waist pack with waterproof compartment at Wal-Mart or Target. Oh well. next time I'll have my family gather around me so nobody could oversee my combination numbers to my rental locker at the park, or try to find those waist pack with waterproof compartment.

or just use your other hand/paper to cover what you're pressing. if there's a nearby place to water park such as 7/11, pizza joint, etc... better check it out to look into its dumpster. I guess it's too late now...... :(

You do? :shock: Hosting a party is just so much work and bother especially kids birthday parties.

My 14 years old wants a DJ at his party next year. :shock:

after hosting some parties for a while.... I supposed Bucket learned the best on how to host an awesome-party-on-budget

:ily:

I'm in pain too! Went rafting on Sunday and am finally getting over the soreness. We took shredder boats which are for only 2 people. So we were pedaling pretty hardcore in class 3+ rapids. Flipped over only once! I went through a rapid (sans boat!) and BAM WHAMMO, hit my hip on a rock or something. Nasty bruise....

in case people don't know what's shredder boat...

shredder2.jpg

Hope everyone gets their issues resolved.

I am thinking how much I am looking forward to go to the beach with my friends today. :)

im thinking im catching a flu it doesnt feel like the swine, just a really weak, faint hit of common cold....(and stilll too fucking paranoid to go to the gym for fear of catching it there!, all these people huffing and puffing......)

im thinking im catching a flu it doesnt feel like the swine, just a really weak, faint hit of common cold....(and stilll too fucking paranoid to go to the gym for fear of catching it there!, all these people huffing and puffing......)

I have to ask, what are they huffing and puffing? :lol:

Yea unfortunately women cannot carry-on their small waist pack on wet rides, it has to be left to non-rider or storage it in a rental locker. That's what I had when I went to the water park, I couldn't find those waist pack with waterproof compartment at Wal-Mart or Target. Oh well. next time I'll have my family gather around me so nobody could oversee my combination numbers to my rental locker at the park, or try to find those waist pack with waterproof compartment.

I hope they catch the thief and I hope this doesn't happen again any time soon.

If she found her purse in the trash, I would recommend her to wear rubber gloves, pick it up, and put it in a plastic bag. She sends the bag to a "police" lab for a fingerprint so that she would find out who stole her purse. That would close her case. That will give her a piece of mind.

I would probably think that her case is a low profile which isn't important to the police department. Then, I guess that she has to bring it to the lab by herself. I think that it is the only way to make this work.

If she found her purse in the trash, I would recommend her to wear rubber gloves, pick it up, and put it in a plastic bag. She sends the bag to a "police" lab for a fingerprint so that she would find out who stole her purse. That would close her case. That will give her a piece of mind.

very unlikely. that will cost taxpayers $$$$$$$$ for those lab work. and the waiting list for fingerprint-matching process is very long... so why add a burden to the high-priority list with this very petty case?

it is very sad that we have too few crime labs in America :(

very unlikely. that will cost taxpayers $$$$$$$$ for those lab work. and the waiting list for fingerprint-matching process is very long... so why add a burden to the high-priority list with this very petty case?

Oh I see...

I am thinking how much I dont want to cook dinner...I spent 7 hours driving all over the Baltimore region for different appts and errands. Driving that much exhaustes me.

I don't think it's petty to her.

I am thinking how much I dont want to cook dinner...I spent 7 hours driving all over the Baltimore region for different appts and errands. Driving that much exhaustes me.

Right now I'm thinking I don't feel like butchering my chicken and freezing parts of it to use later this month.. Ditto for my pork chops. Well it gotta be done.. so off the the kitchen I go.

Right now I'm thinking I don't feel like butchering my chicken and freezing parts of it to use later this month.. Ditto for my pork chops. Well it gotta be done.. so off the the kitchen I go.

Enjoy!

Just finished prepping for dinner and now it is in the oven.

I am thinking about how ignorant some people are about some things.

Enjoy!

Just finished prepping for dinner and now it is in the oven.

I am thinking about how ignorant some people are about some things.

I'm roasting chicken breasts with lemon, fresh homegrown thyme, garlic, olive oil and potatoes; they should be ready by 8 and I'll have leftovers for chicken salad tomorrow. *lick*

That part about people is this related to your apartment hunt, errands and the frustration about dealing with people who know sh*t about deafness? If so, :hug:

Is thinking how bad my sunburn is and how much it itches all over.

I'm also thinking of how today is a great day. I'm very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back