What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome!! I love to host parties and be cost effective at the same time as well as involve kids too.

You do? :shock: Hosting a party is just so much work and bother especially kids birthday parties.

My 14 years old wants a DJ at his party next year. :shock:

I'm thinking how so upset I am after having the fun at Wild water park kingdom, just before the park closes, we went to our lockers to get our stuff, I found out my purse wasn't even in the locker. it got stolen. I had everything in my purse my money, driver ID and what makes me so mad is that they do not even have security cameras located in where the lockers are. :mad:

I'm thinking how so upset I am after having the fun at Wild water park kingdom, just before the park closes, we went to our lockers to get our stuff, I found out my purse wasn't even in the locker. it got stolen. I had everything in my purse my money, driver ID and what makes me so mad is that they do not even have security cameras located in where the lockers are. :mad:

I am really sorry to hear that. :(

Uh-oh. hopefully you were able to file a police report with the PD as well as with the water park. If they got into a locker, it may have been a staff member that had a master key to the lockers.

Uh-oh. hopefully you were able to file a police report with the PD as well as with the water park. If they got into a locker, it may have been a staff member that had a master key to the lockers.

Yes I sure did, they did called the police. those lockers do not come with key, they come with combination numbers that you choose for your own locker. the locker room was so overcrowded, and you can't even open your own locker in private. There were two teenagers sitting by the curb watching me so I believe they saw the numbers that I pressed in to get my locker open. It's possible. But still I wish the park had some security guards by the lockers area or security cameras. It sucks. :(

Yes I sure did, they did called the police. those lockers do not come with key, they come with combination numbers that you choose for your own locker. the locker room was so overcrowded, and you can't even open your own locker in private. There were two teenagers sitting by the curb watching me so I believe they saw the numbers that I pressed in to get my locker open. It's possible. But still I wish the park had some security guards by the lockers area or security cameras. It sucks. :(

I am sorry to hear that. I am surprised that they did not have any surveillance videos.

Hate to say it. Tell the park to keep an eye out on the garbage. Most thieves will take the goods. and ditch the wallet and purse in a dumpster or garbage can.

Hate to say it. Tell the park to keep an eye out on the garbage. Most thieves will take the goods. and ditch the wallet and purse in a dumpster or garbage can.
Yea that's what they said, they did searched through most garbage bins throughout the park, while I was with the police, and they haven't found it. But, I left a number where I could be reached at in case they found my purse. I believe who ever stole my purse had left the park before I found out it was missing. It's possible. :(

Dang, I'm sorry to hear about that, Cheri. That's gonna be hassles for you to contact bank to cancelled your debit/credit cards and transfer it to new card account and sort out other things like new driver license etc.

Yea that's what they said, they did searched through most garbage bins throughout the park, while I was with the police, and they haven't found it. But, I left a number where I could be reached at in case they found my purse. I believe who ever stole my purse had left the park before I found out it was missing. It's possible. :(

It happened to me once when I left my purse in my car out in the front yard of a friends house.

I went back and my purse was gone. The police told me the same thing. So I walked across the road where the Convenient store is. Looked in the dumpster. Low and behold! My purse. They just took 20 dollars in cash, and dumped the rest. I was glad my credit cards, check book, and other stuff was still in my purse.

Dang, I'm sorry to hear about that, Cheri. That's gonna be hassles for you to contact bank to cancelled your debit/credit cards and transfer it to new card account and sort out other things like new driver license etc.

Oh no... all there was in my small purse was my driver license, my car insurance and cash of $350.00 :( (I know it's a lot of money but it isn't cheap at Wild water park, I was planning on going shopping just before the park was closes but unfortunately I couldn't cuz my purse got stolen.) I don't bring my wallet when I'm going to a park whether it's to Cedar point or Wild water park, I would just bring what I need to bring. I'm glad my car keys weren't in my purse, they were in my towel bag. Thanks God!! I was freaking out I thought they took my car too.

It happened to me once when I left my purse in my car out in the front yard of a friends house.

I went back and my purse was gone. The police told me the same thing. So I walked across the road where the Convenient store is. Looked in the dumpster. Low and behold! My purse. They just took 20 dollars in cash, and dumped the rest. I was glad my credit cards, check book, and other stuff was still in my purse.

You are so fortunate, I've got my purse stolen twice and lost everything once, and the second time just money, my driver license and my car insurance.

I hate it when people take things that doesn't even belongs to them. :mad:

Many young women are starting less to carry their purse. Some of them carry a small purse. I bet that a good waist pack would be better - just not a cheap looking one. The older women cannot change it, but they will realize to be aware of the thieves.

Many young women are starting less to carry their purse. Some of them carry a small purse. I bet that a good waist pack would be better - just not a cheap looking one. The older women cannot change it, but they will realize to be aware of the thieves.

Yea unfortunately women cannot carry-on their small waist pack on wet rides, it has to be left to non-rider or storage it in a rental locker. That's what I had when I went to the water park, I couldn't find those waist pack with waterproof compartment at Wal-Mart or Target. Oh well. next time I'll have my family gather around me so nobody could oversee my combination numbers to my rental locker at the park, or try to find those waist pack with waterproof compartment.

Yea unfortunately women cannot carry-on their small waist pack on wet rides, it has to be left to non-rider or storage it in a rental locker. That's what I had when I went to the water park, I couldn't find those waist pack with waterproof compartment at Wal-Mart or Target. Oh well. next time I'll have my family gather around me so nobody could oversee my combination numbers to my rental locker at the park, or try to find those waist pack with waterproof compartment.

A combination lock has a key port in the back of the lock which is a problem. It's no good.

Thinking... I have a nail or something in my tire... Dang thing is low again!!! Gonna have that fixed tomorrow! Sheesh! Seems like I have been picking up a lot of those lately!!

I am thinking that I might have a bit of a zit under my eyebrow, but as of right now I can't see it. :lol:

Thinking... I have a nail or something in my tire... Dang thing is low again!!! Gonna have that fixed tomorrow! Sheesh! Seems like I have been picking up a lot of those lately!!

Did you get your roof replaced recently? If yes, perhaps, that's where the old nails landed near your driveway.

I am thinking about how busy my days have been lately...it makes time go by too fast! Also, in pain whenever I type due to an infection on the tip of one of my fingers. Hurts so much whenever I tap any keyboard with it.

neosprin and bandaid. oh btw - here's $300 hospital bills :lol:

Here's your arrest warrant for practicing medicine with no license! :wave:

quack-doctor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back