What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking of skinny dipping in my next-door's neighbor's pool while he is at work. :giggle:

I'm sure he does not mind at all :naughty:

bawk bawk bawk bawk Shel is chicken bawk bawk bawk bawk

robin.gif

it would be if it gets posted on youtube

:shock: My reputation would be forever ruined! Thank goodness I am not that stupid! LOL!

It is just so nice out and his pool looks so inviting and I just want to experience skinny dipping in a pool once before I die. Someday, but I wont announce it here when I do! :lol:

I thought he's a lonely man? :scratch:

His wife got sent away to rehab for a long time. He doesnt know when she will be back. She has been gone for 2 months. Ouch...I just found out 2 weeks ago. I had no idea.

His wife got sent away to rehab for a long time. He doesnt know when she will be back. She has been gone for 2 months. Ouch...I just found out 2 weeks ago. I had no idea.

Poor guy there....why can't he go visit her sometime?

oh my. drug? alcohol?

:shock: My reputation would be forever ruined! Thank goodness I am not that stupid! LOL!
no it wouldn't you would be infamous :naughty:

It is just so nice out and his pool looks so inviting and I just want to experience skinny dipping in a pool once before I die.
then strip naked and jump in!!!

pix or it didn't happen

Someday, but I wont announce it here when I do! :lol:
cuz you'll never do it... :whistle:

is she hot?

if she is, I'll meet her at the gates with a bottle of jack and a bong

ahh. I just had a mango gelato before I read your post. yummy it's so good! I didn't see the avocado gelato at the store, and I wonder why. Darn it.

Mango is delicious and just made that again today because I love that flavour. Avocado is something special!

I made several flavours today as well as mango. I made banana, cranberry and the best of all.. lavender. Yum!

Vegan chili is on the menu today! Yummy!! Yes, I'm type 0+ so I like my sweet, salty and sour dinners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back