What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonders why people are amazed that I can live on 300 a month... not including rent and utilities.

*sigh* the internet I am using at work seems to be dial up, come on, it is so slow - this is affecting my life :mad2:

is thinking what Cincinnati did with 3 seconds in the game was pretty.... lame :lol:

Even Better - I don't understand football. Baseball I can understand, but football leaves me totally befuddled. (is that still an acceptable word anymore?)

I'm thinkin abt it's hard to admit myself that I will never be happy w/ deaf ppl all in my life, lol.

I wonder how many calories get burned for having a temper tantrum? I just left the dinner table and made the kids serve cake and ice cream for hubby's birthday since my mother just pissed the crap out of me.

Probably a lot because my son had one that lasted for a good 20 minutes and then he became so worn out that he fell asleep on the floor...lol.

I wonder how many calories get burned for having a temper tantrum? I just left the dinner table and made the kids serve cake and ice cream for hubby's birthday since my mother just pissed the crap out of me.

Seen a doctor for these frequent mood swings?

All of you would most likely be a lot happier if you did.

Husband's birthday???

Probably a lot because my son had one that lasted for a good 20 minutes and then he became so worn out that he fell asleep on the floor...lol.

:laugh2:

I know the feeling. I am doing better now, so......

Seen a doctor for these frequent mood swings?

All of you would most likely be a lot happier if you did.

Husband's birthday???

The doctor states that I need to accept that my mother is aging and has dementia and that I can't expect her to stay as alert all the time.

The doctor also state that my OCD is getting worse and I need to find ways to deal with it.

I just get realy frustrated having to repeat myself over and over and then it's like I'm never heard. I think a lot of it is the stress in not having my own home and I don't feel like this is home. We will never be moving out of MIL's home and until she dies, it will not feel like home. I am not permitted to bring in any of my pictures or anything that is ours except clothing and daily needs (computer, home school supplies, knitting and DVDs) All of our furniture, dishes, books and stuff is still packed up and it's been 6 months.

I actually... watched football today...

... and I wasn't completely clueless o_O

Go Broncos! :D

(Thank you *insert name here* for explaining it to me, I'm hooked!)

The doctor states that I need to accept that my mother is aging and has dementia and that I can't expect her to stay as alert all the time.

The doctor also state that my OCD is getting worse and I need to find ways to deal with it.

I just get realy frustrated having to repeat myself over and over and then it's like I'm never heard. I think a lot of it is the stress in not having my own home and I don't feel like this is home. We will never be moving out of MIL's home and until she dies, it will not feel like home. I am not permitted to bring in any of my pictures or anything that is ours except clothing and daily needs (computer, home school supplies, knitting and DVDs) All of our furniture, dishes, books and stuff is still packed up and it's been 6 months.

I actually can see what you are going through and can sympathize, but I hate to see the forum brought down again.

There was a rule made the last time this happened, that we were not to concentrate on mental illnesses, as everyone has their problems and it is too much to take on other people's as well.

A therapist or your church pastor is a more appropriate setting.

I am thinking about why I am so hungry even after eating dinner. Ugh..I hate that.

I actually can see what you are going through and can sympathize, but I hate to see the forum brought down again.

There was a rule made the last time this happened, that we were not to concentrate on mental illnesses, as everyone has their problems and it is too much to take on other people's as well.

A therapist or your church pastor is a more appropriate setting.

I will do my best to not bring it up again. I was just trying to find a place where I can calm down a little. It always works here and so I will have to find something else. A therapist takes having money and the I have problems talking with the pastor or elders of the church due to not being able to hear and they are too lazy to deal with writing notes.

I did not mean to offend anyone and will do my best to not bring it up again. :ty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back