What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not due to bread and cereals. Women get this once a month, if you catch my drift;)

oh oh gee! Excuse me, I'm practicing my voice. Sigh. I am getting ready to dress up my Santa Claus suit soon for my duty.

oh oh... Looking up my heavy book. Yup, your name is on the list. ;)

I think I know who you are talking about Shel.

Anyway, I am thinking about how annoyed I am at either the disorganization or the stupidity of the driver's education center I attended in August. Because I do not have a supposed "certificate" (they did not give me one... they just announced that I "passed"), I am unable to get my 2nd level driver's license. It was just announced earlier today that the people who give the tests for the driver's licenses are off strike, so I wanted to make my appointment as soon as possible (they have 300,000 people in line to get a driver's license...)

I think I know who you are talking about Shel.

Anyway, I am thinking about how annoyed I am at either the disorganization or the stupidity of the driver's education center I attended in August. Because I do not have a supposed "certificate" (they did not give me one... they just announced that I "passed"), I am unable to get my 2nd level driver's license. It was just announced earlier today that the people who give the tests for the driver's licenses are off strike, so I wanted to make my appointment as soon as possible (they have 300,000 people in line to get a driver's license...)

Awwww.. that's terrible. I hope you get it straightened out soon. By the way, I tried the vinegar and baguette it was soo good!

Awwww.. that's terrible. I hope you get it straightened out soon. By the way, I tried the vinegar and baguette it was soo good!

Thanks, OB! I think that I will call the company to check and see how this all works out.

Yes, so I read in the dinner thread! Mmmmm... gotta love garlic. :)

Thanks, OB! I think that I will call the company to check and see how this all works out.

Yes, so I read in the dinner thread! Mmmmm... gotta love garlic. :)

You are welcome. Its addicting lol Gotta take dog outside.

Gotta change clothes again, out of shorts and back into decent pants (aargh!!) and take MIL to the cemetary to put flowers of FIL's grave. This is the first Christmas without him. He doed in June the day before we got to Florida. All is well, but she wants to leave a poinsettia for his grave.

I'm thinking and hoping for more snowwwwww

I am thinking how proud I am of myself for digging both SUVs out of 2 feet of snow all by myself!!!!! Yay!!! Took me around 4 to 5 hours.

I am thinking how proud I am of myself for digging both SUVs out of 2 feet of snow all by myself!!!!! Yay!!! Took me around 4 to 5 hours.

Congrats Shel!!! I know that was a workout.

Got back from cemetary. Good thing I went. No one remembered where gravesite was. Military cemetaries are laid out differently and they never would have found the site.

My Patriots won!! The Saints lost:dance2: :ty:Romo :lol:

Thanks Frisky and Kristina! I googled about shoveling snow..according to the numbers for my weight, I burned a total of 3,900 calories..holy cow!

I wonder how many calories get burned for having a temper tantrum? I just left the dinner table and made the kids serve cake and ice cream for hubby's birthday since my mother just pissed the crap out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back