What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My children deserve to be horse-whipped!!! They never bothered to tell me they emptied the milk. We go through 6 gallons a week and can usually make it until Sunday, but this time we run out on Friday!!!

Man, I need to have my own cow!!!

I am thinking how I dont want to fight the crowds at the stores but I need batteries for my flashlights if power does go out. Ugh!!!

Hope I feel better later having the bloated feeling is not the greatest :(

Hope I feel better later having the bloated feeling is not the greatest :(

All breads and some cereals contain carbohydrate that cause bloating in the stomach. I think that old days like 50 years ago probably don't have that problem. :dunno2:

Wow.... I have 203 posts in this thread.

Oops, 204 now.

Eek, they're watching me O_O

(odd glitch on AD)

Reckons that I should go and get some breakfast

All breads and some cereals contain carbohydrate that cause bloating in the stomach. I think that old days like 50 years ago probably don't have that problem. :dunno2:

Its not due to bread and cereals. Women get this once a month, if you catch my drift;)

Thinking this is going to be an interesting night. A bottle of jagermeister, 12 pack of avery beers, xb0x360 and halo 3: odst...

My mother always had me drink peppermint tea and it usually helped. Now that I am getting older I don't have as many problems.

Merely thinking about my dreadfully long day packed with a wild ride of emotions!

My presence was expected at court today and I obliged, with a smirk. I removed the belt and wore a different set of shoes, hah... there shall be no buzzing today! I lifted up my chin, straightened my back, and slowly walked through the metal detector with a slight cringe unnoticeable to the prying eyes.

Silence... I conquered the metal detector! WOOHOO!! I thought I was free and clear until the police officer stopped me in my tracks with a smile on your face. "Hey I remember you!!" He elbowed his friend and they started to tease me about the embarrassing "strip down" from last week in front of another unfamiliar crowd of faces, my face blushed furiously. Why can't I catch a break?!? Why did he have to remember this foo'?

WhyYyYyYyy!

Just remember, if you walk through a metal detector and it sounds off, empty your pockets first, shoes second, then you may begin stripping.

Think I am gonna hit the hay. Having MAJOR frustrations regarding my netbook and wireless connection not working for some reason. Have to get ready for a chilly night for Florida. It is currently 59.1 degrees and we are expecting a low of 48. I know this doesn't compare with Shel and others, but for WPB, FL, it's cool. MIL does not have a heater so we get to bundle up and cuddle if possible.

Stay warm everyone!! Those of you in Aussieland - keep cool.

Night. Just throw some extra blankets on the bed.

The cat is driving me crazy, he knocked over my glass of sparkling water

Oh how I wish it was 59 degrees right now. Maybe I'll have a tropical beach paradise dream tonight.

I am thinking it doesnt make sense for one to claim that they arent deaf but they are hearing impaired with a profound hearing loss.

I am thinking it doesnt make sense for one to claim that they arent deaf but they are hearing impaired with a profound hearing loss.

huh? I'm hearing impaired with profound deafness in left ear, and I claim deafness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back