What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a perfectionist so I love it when I am all alone at home and set it up the way I want it. That is when I really can relax. :)

Ah, but then the family comes in and moves things around, don't they?

I'm just teasing - I know what you mean. I'm just one where the vaccuming gets done at least 3-5 times a week and the mopping gets done daily. I shampoo the carpets every 3 months as well as do the fridge and oven every 3 months. Drive MIL crazy since it's her house, but it's never been cleaner in the last 48 years. :giggle:

Last edited:
Come to California:)

We had the opportunity to go to Palm Springs last California, but we opted against it since the only thing available to do was shopping. The people who asked us to go with them had a family of mainly girls.

I am thinking about where we should go on our trip... somewhere hot... somewhere not... somewhere toursity? So much to think about!

Just come with us in North Pole. :wave: You mentioned "somewhere not the touristy." :hmm:

:slap: to Oceanblue7 :nana:

Thinking it's time for bed. 5am comes early for getting hubby off, then I go back to sleep. See youse tomorrow.

i'm thinking about picking up all my new snowboard gear this week and thinking about my amazing girlfriend.

i'm also somewhat thinking about going to sleep, it's almost 2am. going to sleep now would be early for me considering i've been sleeping at 5am a lot lately, and of course for no real good reason.

good night!

Just thinking of the people who dig up our fossils 2,500 years from now will be able to correctly identify a deaf person by the holes in the skull due to a CI operation or two.

Just thinking of the people who dig up our fossils 2,500 years from now will be able to correctly identify a deaf person by the holes in the skull due to a CI operation or two.

yup most likely since this is already a well-documented medical event.

suppose the cycle repeated itself... all of our documents are destroyed , yet our bones are still there...

quite true! :hmm:

but then..... we're a progressive species.... i don't think there's an example of what you just said.... :hmm:

I;m thinking Stars vs Sharks tomorrow.....Can't wait

i'm thinking i totally lied when i said i was going to sleep over 2hrs ago. epic fail on my behalf. on the plus side, i was being productive and putting the finishing touches on my new mix and am uploading it now as we speak.

i swear i'll go to sleep after this...

I am thinking about taking my kids outside to build a snowman. My son has never had that experience so better get dressed now! See u all all later!

I am thinking about taking my kids outside to build a snowman. My son has never had that experience so better get dressed now! See u all all later!

cute! make him to do the angel on the snow!:giggle: I loved doing it! I better get my kids doing it when the snow is coming. We had tooo little snow this am. I am surprised!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back