What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about how some people may have beauty, but do not have brains:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8g3Gb5-jaY&NR=1&feature=fvwp]YouTube - Miss Teen USA - Questions (and Answers?!?)[/ame]

My family knows that 630 to 8 PM Sundays to Thursdays is my time to exercise and not to interrupt me. I had that routine for over a year now. I am going to add an hour in the mornings before I leave for work. That will be the real test as I am not a morning person. Wait and see.

I work out outside if it is nice and in my basement if the weather is lousy. Sometimes, I go to the indoor pool near my home to swim laps. :)

Oh I see. Actually, I do not think that it is a good idea to do your exercise in the basement. It's kind of "bad energy" in the basement.

I am thinking about how some people may have beauty, but do not have brains:

YouTube - Miss Teen USA - Questions (and Answers?!?)

that's so OLD but unforgettable! I lol'ed :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

What happened here is that Miss Teen USA (South Carolina) was asked a question - "Why does a fifth of Americans could not locate the United States on a world map?" and this is her answer -
“I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as, uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.”

this is her "do-over" answer at way later time
“Personally, my friends and I, we know exactly where the United States is on a map,” she said. “I don’t know anyone else who doesn’t. If the statistics are correct, I believe there should be more emphasis on geography in our education so people will learn how to read maps better.”

she claimed that the moment was too overwhelming for her and that she did not fully heard the question.

that's so OLD but unforgettable! I lol'ed :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

What happened here is that Miss Teen USA (South Carolina) was asked a question - "Why does a fifth of Americans could not locate the United States on a world map?" and this is her answer -

this is her "do-over" answer at way later time

she claimed that the moment was too overwhelming for her and that she did not fully heard the question.

duh?

:lol: That is bull for sure. She was just not very well educated at her schools which are apparently in Iraq and South Africa. :laugh2:

I'm calm and cool now. I have finished filing a accident report to the police.

Oh brother! I thought that it was a close accident, but now this is a different one! I am sorry about that.

Off subject: We don't drive fast anymore because the police is mean in our country because they are brainwashed and trained them to hurt people without a moral. I think that Jiro knows it.

I am thinking about how a friend of mine can't always see how she is being downright rude... it's kind of frustrating really. She seems to think she's the nicest person in the world. :P

I slept on the bed and woke up on sofa. I'm thinking how the heck did I end up on sofa?? :scratch:

I slept on the bed and woke up on sofa. I'm thinking how the heck did I end up on sofa?? :scratch:

I am thinking Jiro sleep walks. And wondering what else does he do unknowingly. While he sleeps. :rofl:

Oh ugh? Jiro might have had a sex with a girl which he thought that it was dreaming. Which one did you met these girls at your house last night? :fly3: :fly: :fly2:

Maybe, you were drugged from drinking a root beer last night.

Oh ugh? Jiro might have had a sex with a girl which he thought that it was dreaming. Which one did you met these girls at your house last night? :fly3: :fly: :fly2:

Maybe, you were drugged from drinking a root beer last night.

:eek3: *checking my ass if I were raped*

:|

sleepwalking.gif

:laugh2:

I almost choked on my water... :laugh2:

Maybe you made some house chores too :cool2:

:ily:

ETA: thinking that I'm watching far too much of TV lately... too much sports going on and next weekend US Open starts too :roll:

I almost choked on my water... :laugh2:

Maybe you made some house chores too :cool2:

:ily:

ETA: thinking that I'm watching far too much of TV lately... too much sports going on and next weekend US Open starts too :roll:

are you into tennis as well? I don't know anybody here who are into tennis.

are you into tennis as well? I don't know anybody here who are into tennis.

Can't say that I am crazy about it (I'm more of a gymnast still :giggle:) I love watching many kind of sports and of course watching tennis is yet one of my favorites.

Been busy watching the World Championship in Athletics (Berlin) most of this week :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back