What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, uh. Gee! Oh boy. He is just a little kid.

I know but the last time he had that look, he put all of his toy cars in my daughter's VCR breaking it.

I know but the last time he had that look, he put all of his toy cars in my daughter's VCR breaking it.

VCR? you still have that ancient thing? :confused:

lol

I am thinking I want a Quarter Pounder and a Starbucks coffee.

I am thinking about how I am feeling the same way as I did last night and earlier today... bones are very achey. I think it might have something to do with the fact that this summer has been way more active for me exercise-wise more than any other. I think that sometimes I push myself too hard because I know how much I want to lose weight.

On top of that, I can feel a sore throat beginning. :( The only person I know with a sore throat right now is my friend that lives in Edmonton, whom I can only talk to online. Unless you can get a cold through the Internet, I don't think that I got it from her. :P

thinking how much I enjoy watching lightning.....

this is from my window couple hours ago. massive lightning storm
[yt]uFk2K9SxlJw[/yt]

[yt]uFk2K9SxlJw[/yt]

OH, I always loved to sit out on the porch and watch these awesome lighting storms.

[yt]uFk2K9SxlJw[/yt]

how many floors are you? nice lightening. i like it.

I can't believe that I can't wait to go back to work on Monday!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Jiro, I think that was the same storm that rolled thru Baltimore before hitting Philly and NYC. The lightning here was powerful!

I am screwed, I have too much shit on my mind now. :mad2:

I am thinking about how obsessed I am beginning to get with exercise...my old behaviors seem to be returning to gotta be careful not to let them get out of hand. Control..control control..

I am thinking about how obsessed I am beginning to get with exercise...my old behaviors seem to be returning to gotta be careful not to let them get out of hand. Control..control control..

I use my own Tai Chi exercise at home once a while. Like this:

Tai Chi at Ingolfstorg square - Events archive - VisitReykjavik

Tai chi and chi kung | Event Details | Climate Change Festival

I bet that you will love the Tai Chi. It will help you if you do this exercise - You need to slow your movement. It has to be the right time when you feel like to do it. For example, during a cool day and some sun. Anything that should not interrupt you like a ceiling fan, baby crying, kids are playing around the house, etc. Feel comfortable to wear your clothes, not necessary to wear a bathrobe. Maybe, a slow speed ceiling fan if necessary when the weather is too hot.

I use my own Tai Chi exercise at home once a while. Like this:

Tai Chi at Ingolfstorg square - Events archive - VisitReykjavik

Tai chi and chi kung | Event Details | Climate Change Festival

I bet that you will love the Tai Chi. It will help you if you do this exercise - You need to slow your movement. It has to be the right time when you feel like to do it. For example, during a cool day and some sun. Anything that should not interrupt you like a ceiling fan, baby crying, kids are playing around the house, etc. Feel comfortable to wear your clothes, not necessary to wear a bathrobe. Maybe, a slow speed ceiling fan if necessary when the weather is too hot.

My family knows that 630 to 8 PM Sundays to Thursdays is my time to exercise and not to interrupt me. I had that routine for over a year now. I am going to add an hour in the mornings before I leave for work. That will be the real test as I am not a morning person. Wait and see.

I work out outside if it is nice and in my basement if the weather is lousy. Sometimes, I go to the indoor pool near my home to swim laps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back