What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy for him...but for a woman? What's the solution?

a man has to do it sideway but for woman, at least you can do it underneath you. just widen your stance and let it flow :lol:

or...... just get a P-Mate

a man has to do it sideway but for woman, at least you can do it underneath you. just widen your stance and let it flow :lol:

or...... just get a pee cup

and it accidently runs on my leg? Sometimes, that happens even when peeing standing up. EEEEW with this heat and humidity. I would smell like a urine fest! :lol:

and it accidently runs on my leg? Sometimes, that happens even when peeing standing up. EEEEW with this heat and humidity. I would smell like a urine fest! :lol:

yep. oh well! but then... so what? joggers are smelly anyway! :lol:

I am thinking about how it looks like a hurricane outside and how the power will probably go out soon! :shock:

Ooo where are you? I'm in East York, ON.

It's 30 C with humidex of 40 C, had a cold bath but that didn't work for me.

My teeth was chattering between me saying "HOO! HAA!", the water was too cold for my comfort! :giggle:

I can't wait for winter to be here. I love the snow.

Ooo where are you? I'm in East York, ON.

It's 30 C with humidex of 40 C, had a cold bath but that didn't work for me.

My teeth was chattering between me saying "HOO! HAA!", the water was too cold for my comfort! :giggle:

I can't wait for winter to be here. I love the snow.

I'm near Ottawa. And we had about the same today weather-wise. The heat and humidity was too high to stand... we never went outside today. Luckily we have central air!

And because of the hurricane-like storm we just had, we have a tree down in the backyard! It was our last pear tree, and it either fell down because of wind (there was a tornado today apparently in other areas) or it was struck by lightning.

I was thinking how horrible the weather was in Nebraska after being there for the past four days, the air was so humid and dry, and it was making me so ill.

a hardcore jogger does not stop to pee. he can pee while running. what you think why the jogger has a very short shorts? :lol:

I am under the impression joggers should wear diapers. :P

it's very humid and warm here but the heat <what we have here anyway> doesn't bother me much. But Fall is my favorite time of year.

I am thinking that I'm relieved my one dog seems to be doing better and gaining back some weight she lost when she was ill.

it's very humid and warm here but the heat <what we have here anyway> doesn't bother me much. But Fall is my favorite time of year.

I am thinking that I'm relieved my one dog seems to be doing better and gaining back some weight she lost when she was ill.

I'm glad to hear that your dog is starting better. Keep going what you did to your dog to stay in health. I read your other post about the bile, and that is a scary issue, but your dog is in the process of healing which is a good sign. Just check on your dog for a few more days.

you me same! I was born in fall and I want my fall season! I can't stand summer!
knary.gif

:ty:webexplorer! I will keep checking on her and we have big veterinary scale we bought for our previous Rottie who had kidney disease; we used it to check her weight regularly. Tonight I made more oatmeal, cooked meat and cooked eggs for her but once again am going to try transitioning her back to raw over the next couple days. Am also going to be re-doing bloods to determine they are back to "normal" for her.

jiro, yes, same! so where you are Summer has been very warm, then? We just in August got our Summer heat and we're using the air conditioning quite a lot because I have a variety of allergies. But I do love the crisp air of Fall and the colors we happen to have here in Midwest!

I am thinking my son is up to something and I cant figure it out.

Is he thinking of becoming a superman in one day?

Nah, I think he did something in my daughter's bedroom that he wasnt supposed to touch. I looked in her room..saw nothing amiss or out of place but the look in his face...:hmm:

Nah, I think he did something in my daughter's bedroom that he wasnt supposed to touch. I looked in her room..saw nothing amiss or out of place but the look in his face...:hmm:

oh, uh. Gee! Oh boy. He is just a little kid.

hhmm sounds like he's that age where he's "curious". check the dolls :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back