What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking how much I want to lie on a beach and have nobody bother me. I am always with the kids whenever I go to the beach so I never really get to lay there especially with a 3 year old near the water.

I just found out from my sister about a hotel reservation in NYC. She said that you need a proof that you reserved for the hotel. For example, a confirmation number for the reservation, and same price that you expected to pay. Some hotels don't keep in track of the reservations. I am surprised about that. Please make sure that you have the copy of all of your reservations before you leave your country.

I asked her about the limo. She said that it is nice, but they cheat for more money. The limo that you can go ride anywhere and anytime. So, I guess that Jiro is right about the MTA. You would miss the view because MTA is underground subway. Maybe, you could do both taxi and MTA in some places.

Just watch out your back and your money all the times when you are in the MTA because you don't want to ruin your vacation if something happens. Just keep cool yourself.

I just found out from my sister about a hotel reservation in NYC. She said that you need a proof that you reserved for the hotel. For example, a confirmation number for the reservation. Some hotels don't keep in track of the reservations. I am surprised about that. Please make sure that you have the copy of all of your reservations before you leave your country.
yep. always bring any copy of papers you have. the way it works - hotels sign up for online service like hotels.com but sometimes they have computer glitch that they received no notification from email/fax/etc. from hotels.com. Although I printed out reservation forms, I didn't have to present it when I went to Seattle and Philly.

I asked her about the limo. She said that it is nice, but they cheat for more money. The limo that you can go ride anywhere and anytime. So, I guess that Jiro is right about the MTA. You would miss the view because MTA is underground subway. Maybe, you could do both taxi and MTA in some places.
not surprising! :mad2:

Just watch out your back and your money all the times when you are in the MTA because you don't want to ruin your vacation if something happens. Just keep cool yourself.
watch out for singing mexicans!

I am thinking about a number of things right now, but the latest thing I am thinking about kind of ticks me off. I started Facebook fan pages for particular Canadian actors that I like a while back, and yesterday one of the actors' husband contacted me and my co-administrator (I had asked her to help me) to delete a particular picture... so I kindly replied to him and told him I would delete the picture, and I did delete it. Then, he replied to me asking me if I would like a signed picture. So my co-administrator replies to the email apologizing to him for putting the picture on, thanks him for sending a signed picture, gives him her address and deletes the email. I wouldn't have known about this signed picture offered to me unless I had read the sent messages. So naturally I wanted a signed picture too, so I had to go into sent and plead for a picture for me too and sound like a complete reject. It just annoyed me that she kind of took over at the thought of a signed picture and then deleted the email offering it, especially since it was offered to me. It's almost as if she didn't want me to get one. :mad:

Aieee.. it's farkin' hot here!

Apparently being naked doesn't help cool off or drinking water all the time.

Ugh, tonight I know I'll be visiting the loo often. To be a man just for 24 hours and just flip out youknowwhat and whiz in a can or something would be heavenly! Well.. it'd be too much fun for me.

If you are taking Vicodan then you are taking Lortab cuz they're the same thing, just different manufacturers.

Well, I just got back from the hosipital and rehab today. Thank goodness it wasn't DVT; when I looked that up on the internet, I went to the ER ASAP. I didn't even bother to throw out my chicken in the oven though I turned off my oven.

I had a severe case of Cellulitis. It hasn't gone away yet but I am much better now and my leg is finally back to it's normal size. I'm told the symptoms are similar to DVT.

I'm thinking how great it is to be back home after a week and half stay in the hosiptial and rehab for a severe infection. I get to eat my own food instead of the hosipital food. :cool: :D

Easy.. send him over to my home.

I am DeafBlind and he will have the time of his life thinking he's conning a poor woman.

Just he wait and see until he meets my sharp tongue!! :giggle:

He'll never know what hit him when he meets my 52 inches white cane. :giggle: To think he was going to con a DeafBlind woman...

I vote to send him to Jake, although he might not be awake yet.:P

What a piece of shit!!! omgdns.. I just wish i could run a scam on his dumbass.. maybe get him to send me money.. lol

Aieee.. it's farkin' hot here!

Apparently being naked doesn't help cool off or drinking water all the time.

Ugh, tonight I know I'll be visiting the loo often. To be a man just for 24 hours and just flip out youknowwhat and whiz in a can or something would be heavenly! Well.. it'd be too much fun for me.

Aint that the truth!!! Whenever I go for my walks/jogs, sometimes I get the urge to go pee and I swear I had wished I was a man so I could skip over to the trees, whip it out and do my business without missing a beat! :mad:

Aint that the truth!!! Whenever I go for my walks/jogs, sometimes I get the urge to go pee and I swear I had wished I was a man so I could skip over to the trees, whip it out and do my business without missing a beat! :mad:

a hardcore jogger does not stop to pee. he can pee while running. what you think why the jogger has a very short shorts? :lol:

a hardcore jogger does not stop to pee. he can pee while running. what you think why the jogger has a very short shorts? :lol:

Easy for him...but for a woman? What's the solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back