What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yum I love hot wings :)

Oh yum I love hot wings :)

How hot do you like them?

I am thinking how I dont understand 7th grade Algebra anymore..I am trying to help my daughter with her math homework and I forgot how to do the math! :eek3:

They were nothing. The only wings that make me faint are Wings to Go's Homicide flavored wings. :)

I have the feeling that you're one of the few people I know who can eat hotter stuff than I can. I love spicy stuff myself.

thinking if I should go on road trip (via bike) to Virginia for 3-days weekend :hmm:

I surely miss that darn state

Cool.. Take the coastal route. A1A.

nice suggestion! :thumb:

I'm very pleased with the weather I've been having in here for past few days. It's hovering around 80's. It is hot but not as hot as last week because of breezy cool wind. Last week was suicidally hot!!!! stagnant hot air and it was incredibly humid. MISERABLE!

I am thinking how I dont understand 7th grade Algebra anymore..I am trying to help my daughter with her math homework and I forgot how to do the math! :eek3:

get :drunk: and the answer will come to you :lol:

Wondering if the car would be worth value for money and see what the sales manager will have to say with my festiva trade in :hmm:

nice suggestion! :thumb:

I'm very pleased with the weather I've been having in here for past few days. It's hovering around 80's. It is hot but not as hot as last week because of breezy cool wind. Last week was suicidally hot!!!! stagnant hot air and it was incredibly humid. MISERABLE!

It was the same with the weather here last week. I couldnt stand it. Ugh!

I like wings that make my mouth burn for 2 or 3 hours afterwards. :)

Thinking about going to the big funfair Monday afternoon!!!!!!!! YAY :D

thinking about how great the eighteen year old Bowmore whisky was, finished the bottle last night, it lasted me 1 year. I think I will replace it with another the same as it was outstanding! bit pricy but who cares, people can buy 2 or 3 bottles of the cheaper stuff for the same but the sheer quality is hard to match, although I have a Auchentoshan Three Wood but i refuse to open this one, deciding to hang on to it.

Oh boy....I'm missing my girl big time. But I'm gonna wait til I finish finals to come back home.

Wondering what colour I should choose but the first chosen colour would be definitely black....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back