What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Thinking about how I did not notice the new carpet or even the smell of new carpet in church this morning until the end of Mass when the priest, with heavy hispanic accent was telling the congregation about it. I could not follow what he was saying, but apparently picked up enough between what he said and the fact that he kept looking down at the floor, that all of a sudden I notice the smell and then looked at the carpet and realized it was new. I was not the only one I found out as we were leaving.

That's interesting. I've always thought I did not have a very good sense of smell, so I wonder if I would have noticed it either.

Thinking about going back to hearing aids...

I pretty much vowed never again but honestly... I'm sick of being nearly ran over by cars when crossing the road and since moving house I'm now next to a big road so y'know...

Maybe a little ambient sounds will do me good :confused: :dunno:

Alley Cat, are you getting the snow tomorrow or are you north of the storm?

Alley Cat, are you getting the snow tomorrow or are you north of the storm?

I had heard a few days ago we were going to get a half-foot, but from what I'm reading recently, that's been downgraded to about an inch or so. So .. I'm hoping that's the case! :)

I had heard a few days ago we were going to get a half-foot, but from what I'm reading recently, that's been downgraded to about an inch or so. So .. I'm hoping that's the case! :)
A FB friend, in the Rochester area, just posted a pic from last year at this time showing quite a bit of fresh snow. He's wondering if he'll get the same amount again.

Rochester, MN or NY? Either way, I would not be one bit surprised. We had beautiful 70's a few days ago, then snow the very next day, then melted, and now snow's on it's way back. Typical Minnesota.

Thinking about going back to hearing aids...

I pretty much vowed never again but honestly... I'm sick of being nearly ran over by cars when crossing the road and since moving house I'm now next to a big road so y'know...

Maybe a little ambient sounds will do me good :confused: :dunno:
That might be a good idea , AAA said that drivers are more aggressive today and I agree. Drivers won't stop for people trying to cross the road and using a crosswalk
and 'walk' light doesn't always help , a person was killed by a hit and run this way . :( Be safe out there .

Thinking about the pouring rain....we may get a Wintery Mix later. Originally the reports were say "4 feet " of snow <number means nothing to me but probably to you guys>. I kinda like to watch the birds in the rain though.

Back