What are you thinking about? Part VIII

That I threw out both of my shoulders yesterday lifting a 40 pound bag of bird seed! Taking ibuprofen .. :(

Youch! Lots of rest, hot bath or heating pad!

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

I'm thinking about how to catch a baby skink lizard that's hiding in my family room. :hmm:

Where did it come from, do you know?
From my yard outside. It's a little one so it either squeezed thru a gap around the door or dashed in when the door was open. I usually get a few of the anole lizards each year but this is the first time a skink got it. They're even harder to grab than the anoles, which aren't easy because their tails snap off.

This with bright blue tail:

http://srelherp.uga.edu/lizards/eumine.htm

My grandson feeds his pet lizard live crickets but I don't want them getting loose in my house either. :lol:
LOL! My daughter had a cricket in her bedroom once and it drove her nuts by keeping her awake at night . I was able to find the little bugger . You could tie a string around a cricket and try luring the lizard out that way . :)

LOL! My daughter had a cricket in her bedroom once and it drove her nuts by keeping her awake at night. I was able to find the little bugger . You could tie a string around a cricket and try luring the lizard out that way. :)
Umm, you try tying a string around a cricket. :lol:

I missed it, but I saw a video of it on FB. Looks like Nyle did a good job.

From my yard outside. It's a little one so it either squeezed thru a gap around the door or dashed in when the door was open. I usually get a few of the anole lizards each year but this is the first time a skink got it. They're even harder to grab than the anoles, which aren't easy because their tails snap off.

This with bright blue tail:

http://srelherp.uga.edu/lizards/eumine.htm
It's pretty . would a pet store be able to tell you how to get it out of your house or vet ?

It's pretty. would a pet store be able to tell you how to get it out of your house or vet ?
It's a wild animal so I doubt it. Now I can't find it. I don't know which room it went to or if it's hiding inside the furniture. At least they're harmless but I didn't want it to die in my house.

It's a wild animal so I doubt it. Now I can't find it. I don't know which room it went to or if it's hiding inside the furniture. At least they're harmless but I didn't want it to die in my house.
Yeah that would be smelly if it died in your house. Maybe it went back outside.

Back