What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Getting ready to go pick up a friend and drive around looking at Christmas lights.

We are hoping to do that tonight. Have fun LoveBlue.

Is there a way to made an image smaller if it too big to be your avatar ? I want to use the reindeer I posted in the Merry Christmas thread .

Thinking...finally got my referral to see a new Neurologist. Took over a month to get the referral, probably take even longer to get an appointment.

Getting ready to go pick up a friend and drive around looking at Christmas lights.

Man, I'm tired. I drove for 2-1/2 hours. We did make a pit stop at a convenience store (bathroom break and got some drinks). We played Christmas CDs while we checked out the lights. It was a good night.

Thinking...finally got my referral to see a new Neurologist. Took over a month to get the referral, probably take even longer to get an appointment.

I hope you like your Neurologist better than the one I went to , he had an accent and I had a hard time understanding and he has his nurse ask you personal questions right in the waiting room with people around ! I was :shock: and my daughter was too, I had her come with to get the result of my test . My daughter had to tell me what the Neurologist was saying . He the doctor that was talking into my hearing aid as if was a telephone ! :roll: I hope there is nothing wrong with you . I hope you don't have to that long to see a Neurologist.

Happy Birthday, Foxrac!

:birthday:

Thanks to all. :)

I managed to went to restaurant today to eat seafood with my family - snow crab legs, shrimp, corn and potatoes.

Also, I discontinued Dexilant permanently and I know this medicine is blamed for most ill, including nausea and I'm looking for surgery to put LINX band on between lower esophagus and stomach.

Thinking about my winter garden and thinking about planting again... Still have some growing season left but planning my into spring garden and realizing I am lucky to be able to garden all year...

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Thinking about my winter garden and thinking about planting again... Still have some growing season left but planning my into spring garden and realizing I am lucky to be able to garden all year...

How much of Georgia would you say is temperate enough to garden outside all year round?

Thinking/wondering if an acquaintance of mine has lost their marbles...

How much of Georgia would you say is temperate enough to garden outside all year round?

Truth? Depends on what type of garden they want... And how much work they want to invest... Maybe a 1/3 of Georgia can get away with easy winter gardening ... Northern Georgia is mountainous and be a lot harder... Georgia has grow zones between 7-9 so really depends on what one wants to put into it...

Truth? Depends on what type of garden they want... And how much work they want to invest... Maybe a 1/3 of Georgia can get away with easy winter gardening ... Northern Georgia is mountainous and be a lot harder... Georgia has grow zones between 7-9 so really depends on what one wants to put into it...

Same here. It's more work.

Also, winter gardens are usually different crops from other seasons. There are certain plants that grow well with the cooler temps and shorter daylight hours.

Sadly, the weeds don't seem to mind winter weather. Ugh!

Also, winter gardens are usually different crops from other seasons. There are certain plants that grow well with the cooler temps and shorter daylight hours.

The snails didn't mind the winter in Berkeley ,Ca. ! And they huge too!

Lol true about the weeds... I also like starting earilier or later to avoid having to fight the heat... Been tinkering with greenhouses and how efficient it would be to switch times...

I am thinking about people who lost loved ones . I found out the lady who fostered my dog , her 86 year old mom passed away didn't make it out of surgery:(

:( Rio

I'm thinking the different things folks on the forum may be doing this morning, depending on what/if they're observing any holiday-

I'm thinking Christmas decorations aren't as fun as it was 30 years ago. Staying at Drake Hotel wasn't fun either. It wasn't like when I stayed there in the past.

Thinking Christmas with family was a lot of fun. Good food, fun little kids, very relaxing day.

Back