What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Wondering where things are going with my kids. If they will be with me full time for a year or even more after that. Was so unexpected for them to come at all and I'd been looking to move to a smaller place closer to work in a different county. But I don't want to move the kids during a school year, much less at all.

Peets coffee is pricy a bag will cost $8.99-10.99

It's so worth it to treat yourself to a good coffee :)
Yeah I agree but I have paid that much for a bag of coffee and didn't like it. I don't like really strong coffee , I get heartburns . I should say real strong coffee doesn't like me.

Yeah I agree but I have paid that much for a bag of coffee and didn't like it. I don't like really strong coffee , I get heartburns . I should say real strong coffee doesn't like me.
Some shops let you sample a cup of brewed coffee before buying.

Some shops let you sample a cup of brewed coffee before buying.
Shaw's and Market Basket don't do this , they're the only stores we have . We did have a restaurant that also sold coffee but that closes a long time ago.

I don't blame you about the strong coffee , I don't like it either. Peets coffee has different kinds like smooth to strong . I got the smooth blend which works for me :)

Peets coffee is one the best of all coffee brands .

I don't blame you about the strong coffee , I don't like it either. Peets coffee has different kinds like smooth to strong . I got the smooth blend which works for me :)

Peets coffee is one the best of all coffee brands .
I will see what flavors they have , I like hazelnuts .

I didn't get home til 2 am this morning.... it was like a peak volume yesterday due to holiday.

Back