What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Peets coffee is very smooth and good taste.

Thinking of kicking it here at my place enjoy the day with my puppy. Make grilled hamburgers and drink sparkling lemonade.

I saw 2 seagulls flying over my condo so I am thinking the ocean has to be getting rough , they come inland when a storm is coming. It's nice and cool out now ! :)

I saw 2 seagulls flying over my condo so I am thinking the ocean has to be getting rough , they come inland when a storm is coming. It's nice and cool out now ! :)

You are so lucky to live near the ocean. I would be out there all the time lol

Unfortunately, the beach is an hour away from me . Before, when I lived closer to the beach , I would be there all time time.

In the future , I can always move closer and for now enjoy what I have without complaints :)

You are so lucky to live near the ocean. I would be out there all the time lol

Unfortunately, the beach is an hour away from me . Before, when I lived closer to the beach , I would be there all time time.

In the future , I can always move closer and for now enjoy what I have without complaints :)
There is not anymore free parking at the beach , I use to bring my last dog Finlay there a lot when dogs are allowed to run lose . Dogs have to be on a leash at all time now . It not that same there anymore , people are really lazy about picking after dogs and this spoiled it for other dog owners. I would leave with a bag of dog poop from other dogs it would be about 2 lbs. of poop ! There are trash cans right at the entrance of the beach but some people don't seem to care about how they leave the beach looking worst than it was .

It's awesome, relatively small, the old town centre is a must see as a tourist.
a boat trip to the islands also.

First time I was in Stockholm, was with an ex-colleague and we ended up getting a boat ride - speedboot ride from a Swedish guy and his parents, lol, crossing that water at high speed is however a tad more intresting then the slow tourist boat. So if you get the chance, take it :)

Other then that, good food, friendly people, feels like a really safe city to walk around in.

Alcohol is expensive though.
Sounds beautiful. How far is that from you? I confess I don't know the distance from there to Belguim.

Peets coffee is very smooth and good taste.

Thinking of kicking it here at my place enjoy the day with my puppy. Make grilled hamburgers and drink sparkling lemonade.
I cost over $8.00 a bag at Market Basket , I keep hoping it'll go on sale so I can try . It's a strong coffee?

Sounds beautiful. How far is that from you? I confess I don't know the distance from there to Belguim.

Distance between Stockholm and Brussels is1280 kilometers (795 miles).
Driving distance from Stockholm to Brussels is1571 kilometers (976 miles).

Flying time is 2 hours 15 mins.

Ok a little further than I thought but not terrible either. Especially if you fly. But if I go to Sweden anytime soon I've got to update my passport. I've gone through 2 nsme changes since!

Ok a little further than I thought but not terrible either. Especially if you fly. But if I go to Sweden anytime soon I've got to update my passport. I've gone through 2 nsme changes since!

2 name changes, wow, I'm keeping my own :D

Always welcome to pass by in Brussels

:) married, divorced (and took my maiden name back at that time) and then remarried. So the name on my passport belongs to the jerky ex husband.

Yup! :D it just expired a year or two ago. They're good for 10 years here. Same for you?

I just got my first passport lol, only travelled across Europe so far.

I'm so gonna be a chicken on my flight to NYC, first trip on my own. Happy as a kid, but sure is gonna be weird.

I cost over $8.00 a bag at Market Basket , I keep hoping it'll go on sale so I can try . It's a strong coffee?

Peets coffee is pricy a bag will cost $8.99-10.99

It's so worth it to treat yourself to a good coffee :)

Makes me think of a discussion at my kids's school last night, about a schooltrip that might be with the train and having one of the other mom's saying "but the train, with every thing that has happened and what you hear these days, ..."

So I was like euhm, I actually would like them to go by train, so they see we shouldnt be living our lives in fear, life goes on and bad things can happen at any time. ..

Of course not if we would be on the higher alert level at that time.

Back