What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I am hoping we'll get some rain to help put a dent in the drought we're having.

But with the luck everyone's having it might turn out like this:

f038eee5992442b79e318460d74d46b7251fab03fdb93258a01471af6edb0eeb.jpg

I am surprised that my area is extremely drought. I am in the red mark of New York. http://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/Home/RegionalDroughtMonitor.aspx?northeast
Yeah we been in the red zone for awhile now. I saw this on the weather report . There was another warning about the danger of trees falling in my state . I guess I will stay out of the park if we do get high wind this weekend. I was thinking of walking on the boardwalk if not too bad to see the ocean . Do have a water ban in your city , we do here.

Yeah we been in the red zone for awhile now. I saw this on the weather report . There was another warning about the danger of trees falling in my state . I guess I will stay out of the park if we do get high wind this weekend. I was thinking of walking on the boardwalk if not too bad to see the ocean . Do have a water ban in your city , we do here.
I got an excessive water warning on bulletin board in my apartment complex. Trees doesn't fall much in my area. I am not worried about that. I guess we have different kind of trees. I wish I live near the beach!

watermeloen...watermeloen...watermeloen arghhh..its spelled watermelon! Sorry, I am not a spelling nazi...I'm just bored. :)

LMAO I can't help it but be a troll. You mean "it's" not "its" :P

I'm bored. Anyone wanna inbox chat?
EDIT: Oh, well might as well go to bed then. Good night!

Last edited:
I need to think right this time, used to live in Florida, now planning to move to Ohio in coming months, if not next year. Any advices on Ohio?

I got an excessive water warning on bulletin board in my apartment complex. Trees doesn't fall much in my area. I am not worried about that. I guess we have different kind of trees. I wish I live near the beach!
We have a lot of maple ,oak and pine trees a lot of the tree are very old . People that live next to beach are worried about losing their homes. I think 5 or 6 houses been washed away by the ocean in the past 5 years.

We have a lot of maple ,oak and pine trees a lot of the tree are very old . People that live next to beach are worried about losing their homes. I think 5 or 6 houses been washed away by the ocean in the past 5 years.

InB4 everyone screaming and blames on "Global warming!"

Part the problem at homes on the beach is manmade , people are trying to control the ocean and it keep fighting back .
Not much they can do, it's like fighting with monster Mother Nature that can't be stopped. What can they do? We can stop pollutions and effects that impact public health caused by coal fossil fuels and to name a few into clean/renewable energy in order to reduce global warming. Right now it's hurting us on a global scale and it isn't in good shape, one of the prime example causing sea level rise which washes away anything in its path.

Sorry if I was :ot:

Back