What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhhh that is sad about the dog passing. It was really nice of you to let the lady have time with Marty. Sounds like they both enjoyed it. Dogs are amazing and seem to understand all our different feelings.

Yes aren't they amazing , the woman said Marty love her when he was lying right next to her feet. The women live a few towns over and went to the park hoping to see a few dogs. I think the daughter too a photo of her mom and Marty.

Last year, the JW people put a brochure on the door in my neighborhood. Once I saw the front door, I immediately threw it out in the recycle bin.

Day started early with the door bell ringing.....Jehovah's Witness......they're back!!!!

Day started early with the door bell ringing.....Jehovah's Witness......they're back!!!! Ignored them like usual and later went for brunch down by the river. Went on a three mile walk on a very beautiful day. Will be warming up again later this week, cooler weather was nice while it lasted.

Finally received a letter from the insurance company of the driver who totaled my car last July. The adjuster says she needs to talk to me to find out my side of the story. OMG...my side of the story is what the police report states. Plus, when we filed the claim we had to write out exactly what happened. Stupid people!!!!!

When my car was totaled by a teenage driver and he got a ticket b/c he was 100 % at fault I had to go to Boston and my husband went with me to be sure I heard things . I had to see the insurance adjuster b/c they gave me a bad rating on my policy ! My husband had taken photos of my car and once the woman saw the photos she realize I was NOT at fault. It was all in the police report too. I agree , stupid people ! I can't remember how bad to got hurt , now are you feeling now? Now what do you have to do , tell the whole story all over again?

When my car was totaled by a teenage driver and he got a ticket b/c he was 100 % at fault I had to go to Boston and my husband went with me to be sure I heard things . I had to see the insurance adjuster b/c they gave me a bad rating on my policy ! My husband had taken photos of my car and once the woman saw the photos she realize I was NOT at fault. It was all in the police report too. I agree , stupid people ! I can't remember how bad to got hurt , now are you feeling now? Now what do you have to do , tell the whole story all over again?

I had major whip lash and my neck bothers me a great deal. I had x-rays that showed damage but I could not have an MRI because I have a CI. It was very obvious that she hit me because she never touched her breaks. I got hit between 35-40 mph. My car and her car were both totaled. There were two other cars involved but neither had much damage at all. The police report shows she was at fault so I don't know what this adjuster thinks she needs from me. Probably hoping I don't remember what happened. Unfortunately, the insurance company of this driver is the same company my husband works for. I need to find out if my insurance company received a refund for what they paid out for my car. Seems like when my husband called to check on the claim they had not even started on it and we turned it in in January. I'm sure the payout won't be very much....but something is better than nothing.

I had major whip lash and my neck bothers me a great deal. I had x-rays that showed damage but I could not have an MRI because I have a CI. It was very obvious that she hit me because she never touched her breaks. I got hit between 35-40 mph. My car and her car were both totaled. There were two other cars involved but neither had much damage at all. The police report shows she was at fault so I don't know what this adjuster thinks she needs from me. Probably hoping I don't remember what happened. Unfortunately, the insurance company of this driver is the same company my husband works for. I need to find out if my insurance company received a refund for what they paid out for my car. Seems like when my husband called to check on the claim they had not even started on it and we turned it in in January. I'm sure the payout won't be very much....but something is better than nothing.

What a mess, that is awful about your neck still hurting . I can't remember the accident itself b/c I was knock out cold and I never saw the what the other car looked like. I was told my car almost hit a third car when I was knocked out , my car hit the guide railing and bonce of it and went back into traffic while I was out cold . I got a settlement from the other driver and workman comp wanted some of the money they paid . My lawyer said it legal , I was pissed off !

I use another forum and a woman wanted to know how old people think she is , she was bragging about looking young for her age . I guess she was 60 yo and is
61 yo ! LOL! Maybe she will stop bragging now.

Last edited:
Watching lost world of Jurassic park thinking about cloning dinasores

20110803-ice-cream-tasting-hd.jpg

I will have chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream later when I am hungry. I just ate dinner.

Just heard that my nephew-in-law passed away yesterday after a short illness. :(
We're not a close-knit family, but it was sad to hear. Hope I can make it to the Celebration of Life when they have it. It will be in FL sometime in the future. He was 51. They have a son who heads off to college in a few weeks and a daughter in high school.

Just heard that my nephew-in-law passed away yesterday after a short illness. :(
We're not a close-knit family, but it was sad to hear. Hope I can make it to the Celebration of Life when they have it. It will be in FL sometime in the future. He was 51. They have a son who heads off to college in a few weeks and a daughter in high school.

My condolences to you and your family. It must be hard for the family to lose their dad at such a young age. :(

I am sorry for your family's loss. That's really hard to lose a husband and father so young.

:hug:

That I might buy some pull tabs later today. Been ages since I've done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back