What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
20110803-ice-cream-tasting-hd.jpg

What you done to me wdys I sent oldman out get me chock ice cream and not come until he do pouring with rain:giggle:

Just heard that my nephew-in-law passed away yesterday after a short illness. :(
We're not a close-knit family, but it was sad to hear. Hope I can make it to the Celebration of Life when they have it. It will be in FL sometime in the future. He was 51. They have a son who heads off to college in a few weeks and a daughter in high school.

I'm really sorry for your loss. I hope you are able to make it to FL for the Celebration of Life.

I wish there is easy way to win a lottery and is everyone's dream to win.

They are a form of lottery tickets. You either win instantly or you don't. Around here they are hard to find.

I'm thinking about how to pay for two cars next month. I used to pay $64 for one car per month. Starting next month, I have to pay $263. Huge difference. I'm going to use my old car to bring my dog to places. I hope my new car stays new for long time.

I'm thinking about how to pay for two cars next month. I used to pay $64 for one car per month. Starting next month, I have to pay $263. Huge difference. I'm going to use my old car to bring my dog to places. I hope my new car stays new for long time.

You need to win the lottery too. Ouch that a lot !

another tooth ache and extraction today emergency one this time...Just made appointment all I can think of is tooth ache I feel like getting pliers yanking it out but I think leave it to dentist:(

Thinking about getting my new hearing aids late this afternoon.

4hours and counting

Hey Caz, sorry you are having to deal with another toothache. I've got another 4 hours before my CI surgery. Have been up since 3am. My little doggie is getting upset with me because I am keeping her from getting her beauty sleep.

Hope you feel better soon.

Hey Caz, sorry you are having to deal with another toothache. I've got another 4 hours before my CI surgery. Have been up since 3am. My little doggie is getting upset with me because I am keeping her from getting her beauty sleep.

Good luck to you today, Angela, I'll be thinking of you!

and you to angel..i should not be moaning when you having surgery soon..i not sure if I just making it worse for myself bc going away next week and be in back of no where terrified I get abccess.
I wish you luck not that you need it cos everything be fine,hope we both be feeling ok very soon
not easy waiting for these things is it

More antibiotics.dentist no take tooth out so thinking about going round the bend

I just saw this , Good Luck !

Anxious to read how you do with them, good luck, hope they work well!

Hearing aids are ok so far. Haven't given them a full testing, obviously.
I am frustrated though in that the programs that I thought she set up are not working. The one that I specifically asked for, mute, is not there. Based on the beeps there seems to be only one in addition to the default one. Think it has to do with the phone. And the streamer (miniTEK) only works for the phone. Not for any other audio input. The only testing of the phone so far is checking my voice mail. Will try to get my daughter to call me later today.

How quiet it is here at work. EVERYBODY except one other staff person is out on vacation. I'm holding down the fort here! :)

The ashes cricket match on so husband glued to chair watching it got this for next week(ladies if you want die of bordom one week cricket match will do it)so I waiting to die with bordom

The ashes cricket match on so husband glued to chair watching it got this for next week(ladies if you want die of bordom one week cricket match will do it)so I waiting to die with bordom

:giggle:...football season drove me nuts when my boys were home....so I said..."well, if you can't beat 'em...then join 'em"!....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back