What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
believe me rr you really would not proberly could not cope with the Ashes,,every 2years backward forward to Australia every year for last 40years I ask him the rules to cricket and I forgot them before they do last innings...it so boring that it painful he sat there since 11am watching.. 90 Overs have be played in the day bord so far..to explain an over and a innings sitting on sharpe glass less painful

The ashes cricket match on so husband glued to chair watching it got this for next week(ladies if you want die of bordom one week cricket match will do it)so I waiting to die with bordom

Some married women call their self football widows during the football season here , so you're a cricket widow.

I use be football widow when lived in London oldman at game every two weeks and sat on chair watching game with radio on each ear when not at game...Football (socca) easy to follow but take my word for it you would rather have teeth yanked out then all summer of cricket

Driving around in my red 1977 Impala wagon is cool. It would be even better if I had that special someone.

My thought at the moment: Thinking about writing a letter to my niece to let her know that I still think the world of her and that I love her with all of my heart. Also that I am sorry that I cannot be there because her mom my young sister and her aunt my youngest sister doesn't respect me as the eldest therefore I am not being able to see her like I always wished but that any time she needs me or wants me that for her to let me know then I would come and get her myself no question asked.

I haven't seen my niece almost two years, I just cannot stand myself to see my sister's (my niece's mother) face anymore or be around her after what she has done to me and the problem is that she is the mother of my niece so if I am to see her then obviously I would have to see my sister as well which that is what I am preventing myself to do so but wanting my niece to know that once she's grown that she can make decision herself and want to come to spend the time with me or spend nights over or even live with me if she wishes then it'd be no question asked for me as I'd be there to get her in a heart beat. :(

MY GARAGE BROKEN INTO last night this negative of being deaf all my gardening gear gone a drill and 100drill bits...I put anti burgerler paint on roof a year or so back and cops been furious with me apparently I surppose put big notice up saying it there..they not bother with my nicked stuff and broken doors only that assholes who did it not got paint on them..i got myself to blame I asked workman come look at garden it also my medication gone they went to loo I discover my dihydrocodine gone.i could cry

:hug: Oh my ,Caz, so sorry to read of your break in. That's just terrible and frightening!

I am so sorry to about this caz that is just horrible ! I hope the jackass the robbed you will have bad karma for the rest of their life.

You a nice big watch dog let you know if someone is trespassing in your yard. Will your insurance cover the some items stolen?

I not cover on insurance bc I left doors unlocked I only insured house and contents it don't cover garages as I left door unlocked it my fault...cops said if robber go hospital bc of my anti burgler paint then I in trouble...the law is one big ass

I not cover on insurance bc I left doors unlocked I only insured house and contents it don't cover garages as I left door unlocked it my fault...cops said if robber go hospital bc of my anti burgler paint then I in trouble...the law is one big ass

What is anti burgler paint?

MY GARAGE BROKEN INTO last night this negative of being deaf all my gardening gear gone a drill and 100drill bits...I put anti burgerler paint on roof a year or so back and cops been furious with me apparently I surppose put big notice up saying it there..they not bother with my nicked stuff and broken doors only that assholes who did it not got paint on them..i got myself to blame I asked workman come look at garden it also my medication gone they went to loo I discover my dihydrocodine gone.i could cry
I'm very sorry that happened. :(

I never heard of anti-burglar paint. I guess it doesn't work. :dunno:

anti burglar paint seems to be a UK thing. Here's one company that sells it..

http://www.paintshop.ie/Anti-Vandal-System/Anti-Intruder-Paint.aspx

Goes by several names- anti-burglar, anti-vandal, anti-intruder and anti-climb paint.
Interesting.

I can't think of where I would apply that on my house. I don't think the burglars around here climb (maybe they're less athletic :lol: ). Most of the break-ins are thru the ground-floor windows or doors.

I have a question. If the anti-intruder paint coats the exterior, what does the homeowner do if he has to do maintenance on the house and doesn't want to get that paint on himself? Or what if you want to do some remodeling or adding on? Can that paint be easily removed?

Today I am reminded of why I really prefer having a side arm.... I come home and my front door is open... I could swear I closed and locked it... but who knows I mifht have made a mistake... the alarm is triggered and so i believe more firmly that I shut it... so trying to be intelligent I immediately leave and call the cops.... and yet I am still waiting... hmm... what if is all I can think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back