What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the technical department chose a very inconvenient time to come and remove something from my room.

Because they are very busy all day hopping to hopping to many houses? :dunno2:

Because they are very busy all day hopping to hopping to many houses? :dunno2:

Very good. Yes, that is part of the reason why. Also, I'd missed them before, and they chose to come just before I headed out earlier this morning. I had to wait for them to finish before I could depart.

10367136_10152077375575919_4742416746026333057_n.jpg

Thinking about buying a new car..... Not getting rid of my Scion... but I paid it off today... *Yay Mew yay* -Cheers- But... I really like the new Camaros.... and I got offered a SWEET deal on a new 2014 Camaro RS.... I can't say I'm not tempted... I heard the blind spots on them are terrible ( When you're merging lanes ) because the back windows blow as far as size and positioning is concerned... but they're SO sexy!!! I mean.... they're beyond sexy... Like... if I could marry a new car... I would marry a Camaro RS... Seriously... :shock:

Thinking about buying a new car..... Not getting rid of my Scion... but I paid it off today... *Yay Mew yay* -Cheers- But... I really like the new Camaros.... and I got offered a SWEET deal on a new 2014 Camaro RS.... I can't say I'm not tempted... I heard the blind spots on them are terrible ( When you're merging lanes ) because the back windows blow as far as size and positioning is concerned... but they're SO sexy!!! I mean.... they're beyond sexy... Like... if I could marry a new car... I would marry a Camaro RS... Seriously... :shock:

Wait till later this year or next a new one will be coming out ... A Dodge Challenger Hellcat rated @ 707 HP and 650ftpd of torque.
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT With Supercharged Hellcat Engine Rated at 707 Horsepower | Edmunds.com

They offered me a ZL1... Which don't get me wrong... that's nice and all... but a ZL1 Camaro is 60K almost... ( Which I can get for cheaper ) The RS I was offered a damn good price on... which is the V6... I just think the Camaro's are pretty.... The Challenger... that's just... well... good lord... that's going to be a pretty penny... :ugh: Also, who needs THAT much HP around here with all the oldies! :laugh2: They're not getting very far! I did consider the ZL1... which will drop dramatically in price ( Plus my discount ) but the RS is more than fine in HP sitting around 404... :P I just think they're pretty... I don't think the Challengers are nearly as sexy as Camaro's appearance wise =P

Both the Camaro and Dodge Charger are beautiful cars! When I turned 30 I bought myself a Spyder. That was one smooth ride.

I inherited, then bought, my sister's '68 Camaro RS convertible. Kept it forever hoping to get the engine rebuilt, but had to sell it when we moved to an apt after filing for bankruptcy. My youngest daughter would have loved to have had it when she reached driving age.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Did you know you can set the mirrors to get rid of blind spots? I did that on my car and it took some getting used to but now I don't have any blind spots and it is great!

I can't believe my dog is sick again , he vomit on my new W/W rug and got sick on my bed too ! I am not sure what is wrong with Marty but he going to the vet Friday if they're open . I hope at least one vet office I go will be open.

thinking if i should go to the Lake tomorrow or not but i might just go ahead and do it anyway since it will give me something to do.

I'm trying to figure out if I'm as much of an asshole as everyone says I am... and if so, was I born that way or did I learn it. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Did you know you can set the mirrors to get rid of blind spots? I did that on my car and it took some getting used to but now I don't have any blind spots and it is great!

I KNOW! I use my mirrors more than anything on cars to be honest.... I'm really considering the offer.... The Camaro is one sexy beast of a car!!! :ugh: I mean.... Good LAWD! It's black too!!! I mean LOOK AT IT!!! :drool:

images

I KNOW! I use my mirrors more than anything on cars to be honest.... I'm really considering the offer.... The Camaro is one sexy beast of a car!!! :ugh: I mean.... Good LAWD! It's black too!!! I mean LOOK AT IT!!! :drool:

images

Down girl ! LOL!

Both vets offices are close all ay for July 4th! CRAP! I thought they would be open at least half a day . I was going to leave a message but I could not heard the 'beep' to start talking .

Haven't noticed Ambrosia on AD lately.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

images

It is gorgeous! Go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back