What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are on the road now and will be for a month and I was wondering if Reba and anyone else in the way of that hurricane??????

We are on the road now and will be for a month and I was wondering if Reba and anyone else in the way of that hurricane??????
Just a little wind yesterday morning and early afternoon. No rain (which we could have used). I was outside weeding the garden then, taking advantage of the overcast sky. Because it was windy, I listened for cracking trees. I heard two (in neighbors' yards), and saw the limbs fall down. No damage. Beautiful weather today.

Just a little wind yesterday morning and early afternoon. No rain (which we could have used). I was outside weeding the garden then, taking advantage of the overcast sky. Because it was windy, I listened for cracking trees. I heard two (in neighbors' yards), and saw the limbs fall down. No damage. Beautiful weather today.

I wonder if I would be able hear cracking trees . We have some trees that made a creeping sound when the wind blow and a neighbor asked if I heard during one storm , I did not. I do not like to walk in the park when it's very windy out there a lot of old trees that lose their branches when it rain very hard and it windy . The city had to remove a bench and a picnic table b/c they where right under trees , a huge branch fell right on the picnic table . A few week later a family where having a picnic at the table and I told them about the branch that just fell off the tree and if they hear a cracking sound to run. The people where like :shock: and thanks me.

Marty went to the vet today and the vet said he most has a upset tummy and gave him med to take to settle his tummy . The office was close and the vet came in so this going to cost me $$$. I did not want Marty vomiting all over my new rug .

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out if I'm as much of an asshole as everyone says I am... and if so, was I born that way or did I learn it. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

only you know you know the answer lol

I KNOW! I use my mirrors more than anything on cars to be honest.... I'm really considering the offer.... The Camaro is one sexy beast of a car!!! :ugh: I mean.... Good LAWD! It's black too!!! I mean LOOK AT IT!!! :drool:

images
Oh wow... Now that's a car I might want.. Nice!

Sadly.. no money and my current car isn't worth beans.

Is it unpatriotic to eat a microwaved turkey dog on the Fourth of July?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Is it unpatriotic to eat a microwaved turkey dog on the Fourth of July?

Benjamin Franklin wanted the wild turkey to be our national bird, so it means ou are closer to the spirit of our forefathers. :D

Benjamin Franklin wanted the wild turkey to be our national bird, so it means ou are closer to the spirit of our forefathers. :D

Have you seen the ad for Butterball turkey , is show a turkey as our national bird.

Thinking I should go back to sketching houses.
ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1404519463.856760.jpg

Thinking that I need to get back to swimming 50 laps daily. For sure, the weight would drop!

thinking if i should go to the Lake tomorrow or not but i might just go ahead and do it anyway since it will give me something to do.

Did you make it to the lake today with the storm ? Did you get a lot rain or did you miss it ?

You are skilled!

Thanks! There seems to be a dormant artistic gene in our family. None of my siblings, or I, have done anything with it.
Except maybe my brother. His skill is with wood though he had some good artwork in his teens.

This is what he does for a living (this is his website).

http://www.tansullc.com

Thanks! There seems to be a dormant artistic gene in our family. None of my siblings, or I, have done anything with it.
Except maybe my brother. His skill is with wood though he had some good artwork in his teens.

This is what he does for a living (this is his website).

Kimono rack, Shoji, Tansu

I can draw pretty good too and used to get paid for my drawings while in elementary school. Friends would pay me a nickel to draw them unicorns. lol

having early night,i notice i got a tick on my head never had one or see one before,looked it up and apparently i should go to docs but not poss untill wedmso thinking if i put spirit on it will it die...not nice feeling

I feel misunderstood

everyone around me treats me differently everything i do is viewed as strange or weird idk why i do the things i do it just how my brain works idk what to do anymore so i just sit back and look at the night sky.

just watching tv programme about young love she in 80s had boob job 38f on zimmer frame and he in 20s not sure what to think now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back