What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my fish are racist

in knee agony tendon...seen dr said exercise which defeat why got sodding dr 'I KNOW EXERCICE I unable do it that why I here,he see I have private insurance so changes mind and use his dr skills I get referral to decent surgen and gp gets small fee...so I think people rely only on nhs get rough trot saying that I love nhs

What a jerk one of the guy is that working on our deck . One of the guy put cooler on the lamp post in front of my building and bended the light out of place. I told a guy what happen and the jerk said they did not that! CRAP! People do not give a shit about other people property anymore , I hope they do not mess up my sliding door like the last jerk that build the deck .

just been see Hamlet special needs kids doing very challenging acting,then I read thread of 15yr old who lonely wants novelty of deaf boy(she find they no different)these special theartre depend on young voluntary kids to help,just a thought gone through me head

Thanks! There seems to be a dormant artistic gene in our family. None of my siblings, or I, have done anything with it.
Except maybe my brother. His skill is with wood though he had some good artwork in his teens.

This is what he does for a living (this is his website).

Kimono rack, Shoji, Tansu

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

My husband can paint really well. He has not done it in many years but I have some of his paintings hanging in my family room. His mother was very artistic so I do think it is passed down in some way. My girls can play unbelievably beautiful music, it came so naturally to them. They both took piano lessons but learned violin and cello by themselves. I always wanted to play the piano and was just getting ready to take lessons when I got sick.

Thinking about what we want to do tomorrow. Hubby took the day off work so we can have some fun. Weather has turned kind of strange, cloudy, windy with thunderstorms in the Sierras. Might be too windy to go boating and nervous because the lakes are low.

Might go to the California State Fair...opens tomorrow.

Wondering where my critical thinking skills went...years of mindless work at the job might have done a number to my brain

What a jerk one of the guy is that working on our deck . One of the guy put cooler on the lamp post in front of my building and bended the light out of place. I told a guy what happen and the jerk said they did not that! CRAP! People do not give a shit about other people property anymore , I hope they do not mess up my sliding door like the last jerk that build the deck .

Hate that when that happens, Next time there's a project maybe consider videotape the workers at their job like video catching delivery people throwing packages etc

Priceless

Thinking about what we want to do tomorrow. Hubby took the day off work so we can have some fun. Weather has turned kind of strange, cloudy, windy with thunderstorms in the Sierras. Might be too windy to go boating and nervous because the lakes are low.

The weather got bad in NC today too I was out of town most of the day and hit torrential rain and storms for 50 miles or so on I40. A 2 hour drive took 4 hours.

The weather got bad in NC today too I was out of town most of the day and hit torrential rain and storms for 50 miles or so on I40. A 2 hour drive took 4 hours.

I saw on the nightly news that a lot of you are going to be getting some strange colder weather. That is if I heard it correctly. I'm known for getting things wrong at times. LOL

The problem in some counties here now is the lightning strikes that can cause terrible fires. Most areas are on high alert for fire danger until some time late tomorrow.

We have decided to take the boat out tomorrow. Should be very interesting with the extremely low lakes. I usually drive the boat but I told my hubby he has to drive it this time. Last time I hit bottom and broke the propeller, first time ever.

I saw on the nightly news that a lot of you are going to be getting some strange colder weather. That is if I heard it correctly. I'm known for getting things wrong at times. LOL

The problem in some counties here now is the lightning strikes that can cause terrible fires. Most areas are on high alert for fire danger until some time late tomorrow.

We have decided to take the boat out tomorrow. Should be very interesting with the extremely low lakes. I usually drive the boat but I told my hubby he has to drive it this time. Last time I hit bottom and broke the propeller, first time ever.

I'll let you know how it turns out I'd welcome cooler weather lol

I wouldn't worry about a prop it can be replaced just have a good time ;)

Fire hazard you say?? ;)
fire-hazard.jpg

Hate that when that happens, Next time there's a project maybe consider videotape the workers at their job like video catching delivery people throwing packages etc

Priceless

Yeah ,I wish I had a video recorder , I had one and gave to my daughter and it got broken . It would be a good idea to take a photo of the property before and project is being done by a company. This way if the guys do break something they can't get away with saying it was that way when we got here. I called the manger of the condo and thy spoke to the guys and thy moved their cooler and tried to fix the light , it is still bend a little. The painting crew boss was mad at me . WTF ! One of his men **** up a light and refuse to fix it and the guy get mad at me for reporting it. My condo fees are paying for the jerk to work here. If that had happen at his home he would had been bullshit.

I never went to California State Fair when I lived there , where it's held?
Yeah if the lakes are low your boat could end up hitting a rock and that would not be good.

Thinking I should surprise my husband and son with an outdoor theater set next year.

Wondering where my critical thinking skills went...years of mindless work at the job might have done a number to my brain

That's how my brother feels. Gotta keep reading or engage in lively discussions. Are there any ASL trivia clubs in your area?

That's how my brother feels. Gotta keep reading or engage in lively discussions. Are there any ASL trivia clubs in your area?

Never thought about it, I'll have to ask around and hang out with friends more often and ask around if they know of some clubs in the area like that :ty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back