What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in a town about 45 minutes NE of Sacramento. Pretty much right in the center of California. I can take off in any direction and end up in a beautiful place. There are amazing lakes in our area, then during winter snow skiing is only 45min to 60min. There are times during the year when you could go snow skiing one day and water skiing the next. Or go snow skiing and then the beach the next day. Lot's to do here and I'm definitely going to take advantage of the good days I have and go visit everything I am able to.

Just curious because of having a cousin there - where does this put you in relation to Yuba City?

Just curious because of having a cousin there - where does this put you in relation to Yuba City?

I'm south of Yuba City, about an hours drive. We have not been there but have driven through it on our way to go boating.

Thunderstorms happen here quite a lot at night. Most places I've lived did... Lightning wakes me more than the thunder unless the storm is right on top of us then I can feel the thunder lol (without hearing aids).

Thinking I still don't like mornings!

Thinking how do I stop getting bitten by mosquitoes while sleeping.

Thinking how do I stop getting bitten by mosquitoes while sleeping.

Close the screens . Do you have any pets you let outside if you do make sure they're not bring any mosquitoes in the house . I try to keep my bedroom door closes if a mosquito get in my house during the day until I can kill the little SOB !

Close the screens . Do you have any pets you let outside if you do make sure they're not bring any mosquitoes in the house . I try to keep my bedroom door closes if a mosquito get in my house during the day until I can kill the little SOB !

Too hot to have the windows open. I don't want to spray repellant every night but it looks like I will have to.

Thinking of a Princess theme or Hula girl birthday for my little angel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking about why is there a thunderstorm at 3:40 in the morning? Can't sleep with all that.

We had a real bad T storm here when I had my last dog , it was 5 AM and I slept right through it. My neighbors said it woke them up . It scarce the crap out of my dog , I found him wrapped around my head when I woke up. He was 55 lbs. Standard Poodle . I knew I could be a heavy sleeper but not that heavy that my dog could crawl over my head and go to sleep .

My sore muscles from walking around gay pride all weekend.... SOOOOO much walking!!! :shock:

Is your shoes comfortable? A good walking shoes with foam like will make your long walk real comfortable.

My sore muscles from walking around gay pride all weekend.... SOOOOO much walking!!! :shock:

Is your shoes comfortable? A good walking shoes with foam like will make your long walk real comfortable.

My shoes were great! :P It's my calves and back that are killing me.... :ugh: I think I need to make a massage appointment... :ugh: Good thing it's not my feet... I don't let anyone touch my feet.... :ugh: Gross! :ugh:

Well massage can do ... :P

My shoes were great! :P It's my calves and back that are killing me.... :ugh: I think I need to make a massage appointment... :ugh: Good thing it's not my feet... I don't let anyone touch my feet.... :ugh: Gross! :ugh:

thinking about being lazy today

Did you do and exercises to loosen up before doing a lot of walking ?

I am getting homesick for California . :(

Hopefully one day you can make it back. So many beautiful places to see. This is why we decided to stay in California for our vacation this year. No need to travel far when there is so much beauty right here.

Click your red sleepers , " No Place like home "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Cup....USA vs Belgium. Still 0-0 almost over. Penalty shots are next.

thicing why see ok when using one eyebut two open together feel likegoing blinf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back