What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you feel now?? ouchie.. didnt know that fb have workout tips. ha

I am ok but I don't think it was from the FB workout. Yesterday, at work I was fine and it started hurting so bad while I was sitting on the couch at home. Weird. Still some pain so I didn't work out today.

thinking I upset young boy today my friends lad...we were talking about hair I pass coment he was receding abit,pregnant pause he just had hair transplant.think before comment worse bit it gone ginger

In other words...."sticking ur foot in ur mouth"...:giggle:....done it before...

Wondering if AD is running slow for everyone else? It's been super slow all day for me.

Wondering if AD is running slow for everyone else? It's been super slow all day for me.

I thought that was my computer running slow. I heard the news that
Netflix is blaming Verizon for people computers running slow.

I was shocked today...a Transgender was at the pool...at first I thought he was a man...but he took off his shirt and of course had "boobies"....and a "bulging" :giggle: bottom bathing suit....he started talking to people...saying he was 62 years old...and for 61 years felt he was a female.....Seems he's 1/2 way into transition....He looks "male" in the face...and I've never seen anything like this before.....

His feet had lots of callouses...and big hands....seriously, to me at least, he will never pass as a "female"....why wait so long to make a transition?...Was a very odd encounter for me....

I can't think of the correct term here, but there are individuals that are born with both male and female parts. Any chance that was his case?

I can't think of the correct term here, but there are individuals that are born with both male and female parts. Any chance that was his case?

Freak of nature? :hmm:

I really don't know.....seems he did have hormones to grow breasts....it's odd to me tho'....he's in his 60's....if that was the case with me, I would have done something before I got that old.....the only feminine part I could see were his breasts and the way he was combing his shoulder length hair...otherwise, he looks like a Male.

Well a couple things come to mind. There's a few prescriptions that cause hormone growth. Could have caused the breast growth. Have an uncle that happened to. Otherwise, there is an actual chromosomal issue --ncf be nice here! -- that people are born with. Not sure what was the case with this guy. He could have been a work in progress.

Well a couple things come to mind. There's a few prescriptions that cause hormone growth. Could have caused the breast growth. Have an uncle that happened to. Otherwise, there is an actual chromosomal issue --ncf be nice here! -- that people are born with. Not sure what was the case with this guy. He could have been a work in progress.

Believe he was....(work in progress)....but he didn't take care of himself like we women do (skin lotion), etc. ...his feet were gross with callouses, very wide and long....a man's hands too....:hmm:

That's what's making me think that perhaps the female aspect WASN'T something he wanted. But I don't know ...

Last edited:

hermaphrodite. intersex.

"freak of nature"? Ouch.

Intersex is the correct term.. hermaphrodite is not really used anymore that I know of.

Transitioning in one's 60s is not unheard of- I've heard of/know of folks who have transitioned anywhere between the ages of 18 (and some younger these days) and 65. There are many reasons why some ... 'wait'... could be they couldn't due to family reactions/obligations, cost(it's expensive and lifelong), other situations that wouldn't allow for a person to freely transition... or some just don't really realize until that late- it happens. It's harder for Male to Female to 'pass' well than it is for Female to Male but don't apply that as a general rule-- it just depends on the person, how far along they are and any hormones they are taking or surgeries.

Sounds like either he may have just started or well.. he has 'natural boobies' (moobs?) from aging.

On break at work now and this site is bland today. I talked to the vets here about the recent scandal and they support him. You know who I am talking about. They say that the fact we are pulling out of Afghanistan is a polite way of saying we lost the war.

I'm thinking about what a a$$$ my neighbor is two units down. We had a nice day yesterday and he was out early AM and had ton of people there for a cookout with lasted until close to ten in the evening. We had to hear the screaming children for more than eight hours and it really ruined the weekend for the residents in my building. Then the adults pulled out liquor (with children and a pond) and the our neighbor and a few of his guests got drunk. The children obviously used the restroom in the common area and ruined the puzzle in the one of the function rooms and made a mess of the area. Not one adult said anything to the children about toning it down. You have to ask, what kind of moron keeps children unsupervised all day while having a cook out and thinks it's accepting to start drinking while letting them roam free until ten at night?

Finally when we thought it was done, a drunk guy started screaming in the parking lot with his girlfriend (celebrating) and we had to listen to that for a while around 1 AM. Unreal.....

Thinking about how I totally forgot to polish up my resume over the weekend due to being distracted by other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back