What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of baking a chocolate cake from scratch.

Thinking the darn mosquitos are as big as a bird this year. Sat out back for about twenty minutes yesterday and got bit three times. Huge bites too.

Got my first eye exam in 6 years today, I have to get new glasses and I'm thankful for that, because my old glasses suck, my news ones are nice and purple :)

Does anyone know if this is bad or not, I don't understand my prescription.

OD: Sphere -1.00 Cylinder +0.75 Axis x105

Got my first eye exam in 6 years today, I have to get new glasses and I'm thankful for that, because my old glasses suck, my news ones are nice and purple :)

Does anyone know if this is bad or not, I don't understand my prescription.

OD: Sphere -1.00 Cylinder +0.75 Axis x105

It doesn't look too bad. Pretty average correction in my opinion.

Hope the new glasses help.

It doesn't look too bad. Pretty average correction in my opinion.

Hope the new glasses help.

Maybe now I'll stop passing up streets I need to turn on and not do as many legal and illegal U-turns? :hmm:

I am so grateful for AC....getting super hot here. 103º this weekend.

Also thinking about what I want to do with my hair. New color and cut maybe. It finally has grown out since having to cut it all off when I was sick. Hmmmmm what to do????

Landlord bought a new washer for this house since the current one died again. Will get it on Sat.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I am so grateful for AC....getting super hot here. 103º this weekend.

Also thinking about what I want to do with my hair. New color and cut maybe. It finally has grown out since having to cut it all off when I was sick. Hmmmmm what to do????

Makes me wonder how people suffered in times before AC... I think I would have died.... :shock:

I am thinking that I should have stayed down south just a little longer....... there is currently a tornado threat for the area I was just in last week. It's part of a powerful derechero that's slamming the Midwest hard right now.

I am thinking I wish I can go to work late.

I am thinking I wish I would have won that 423 MIL lotto weeks or months back ( whenever it was ) so I wouldn't have to go to work at all... ever....again... :D :twisted:

Can't say I hate my job... I don't whistle while I work or anything.... but MAN would I love to do whatever I wanted when I wanted to with ZERO financial restrictions! :D

Oh, sleep all day every day? OKAY! No work? OKAY! Ahhhhh, the possibilities... Who am I kidding, I'd have to do something... but still... it would be fun!

Makes me wonder how people suffered in times before AC... I think I would have died.... :shock:

the homes (well more like mansions on plantations) especially in Louisiana near New Orleans were cleverly designed to stay cooler.

a mansion had a large double-doors on front-center and rear-center so that when both doors are opened... a breeze would go thru, cooling entire house.

drawback? many critters and lizards creep in :lol:

I know, but I mean it was still hot as HELL! I would have still died... a terrible heat death... I would have still fallen over on my horse or walking.... yup, death to... Oh wait, my people are from Romania, I'd have been fine! :D

i am thinking that i should have stayed down south just a little longer....... There is currently a tornado threat for the area i was just in last week. It's part of a powerful derechero that's slamming the midwest hard right now.

run for your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a mansion had a large double-doors on front-center and rear-center so that when both doors are opened... a breeze would go thru, cooling entire house.

That's right they're actually called breezeways for that reason. Another trick is that all of the rooms have tall ceilings so that the hot air rising is way up there and won't cook the people in it. On the flip side if you go up north and look at an old house notice how the rooms are small. It's so that you can stay warm easier and more efficiently.

run for your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tornado_warning.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back