What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
We broke the record for the highest temp on this day.......106º.

Our power has gone out a few times too. Everyone is trying to stay cool.

Thinking about this heartburn.... and why it plagues me and how I seem to be Tums number one customer lately.... Apparently I need to make a doctors appointment but I am stubborn and don't want to.... :squint:

stress and oftentimes you're not aware of it, don't be stupid go see your doctor!

Thinking about this heartburn.... and why it plagues me and how I seem to be Tums number one customer lately.... Apparently I need to make a doctors appointment but I am stubborn and don't want to.... :squint:

Tell me how that turns out so I can self diagnose!

Do as Grummer says go to doctor and its probably stress and whatever medications you taking can also cuase it if im right.

Tell me how that turns out so I can self diagnose!

Last time I went it was because digestive track issues related to having my gallbladder removed blah blah. :roll: People who have digestive issues "even if you still have your gallbladder" related to poor diet or even just age they say taking digestive enzymes are supposed to work miracles for you to eliminate heartburn. :dunno: I took them for a day or two and stopped because the ones at Walmart smelled AWFUL! They contained Ox bile in them... :barf: Even the users said they smell terrible! I found some alternatives on Amazon tonight I might order and try out. Maybe they will help? :hmm: If they do, I will let you know! :D :thumb:

Thinking about coworkers not putting good effort into things and just throwing things over the fence when they haven't finished their part.

thinking how serious i am, addicted to kettle corn.. kettle popcorn that i ate like three times a week. the whole of bag that i ate in one day. :shock:

What is so hard to understand that a person is HOH ??? I have on my voicemail a message telling people "to please speak slowly and clearly" so my doctor office left me a message to call back a "Judy" , I can't made out the name b/c the person was talking too fast and it sound like they said " Judy" . I call back and there is no 'Judy' and the I told the woman I am HOH and hard trouble getting the name. She then asked me "what was the person name" so I repeat that I am HOH and could not understand the name b/c they spoke too fast. The woman is getting pissed off at me and I could not believe she asked me third time what was the person name. WTF!! How many time do you have to tell a person that you're HOH and could NOT understand the name ??

My hair appointment is at 1pm today. Cut and color. Not sure how to do it though. Should be interesting.

I ate all of the bag. :shock: damn.. i gotta quitting on the kettle corn for so long!!!

It tastes both, salt and sweet. :D

Thats OK you dislike the kettle corn. You are very lucky one! :giggle:

I like popcorn with a little butter on it. Be careful about eating a lot of popcorn at one time,, I heard of people getting very sick from this.

I am thinking about the bird I was trying to help. I went to take Marty out to pee and saw bird on the ground, it did not fly away when it saw my dog so I put Marty in my car and checked the bird . It could not fly and was hopping around . I made some phones calls and was told I had to trap the bird myself and bring it a wildlife rehab.center I went back outside and the bird was gone. An orange cat been hanging around my condo and I hope it did not get the poor bird. :(

My doc once told me "if you notice it, it's probably already advanced." So MOVE YOUR BUNS SISTA! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back