What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The names of some food today , some woman was checking a box that had
'Suddenly Salad' on it . Do you just add water to the content and have a salad?? :hmm:

The names of some food today , some woman was checking a box that had

'Suddenly Salad' on it . Do you just add water to the content and have a salad?? :hmm:

Yes.

Boiling water, then cold water and herbs. I like it when I'm in the mood for a quick fix.

:hmm: Really, I'm not familiar with that? In what dept of the grocery store is it sold?

It was not in the veggies dept for sure. :giggle: I like to made a salad for a fast lunch , I love fresh veggies . I have a salad for lunch just about everyday. I was right about adding water to it .

Suddenly Salad-- I think these have been around for a while I remember seeing these before

Oh just my luck I pick one with BACON in it.. ew.. ;)

suddenly-salad.png

Suddenly Salad-- I think these have been around for a while I remember seeing these before

Oh just my luck I pick one with BACON in it.. ew.. ;)

suddenly-salad.png

Ooohhhh! that's what you are talking about. I'm thinking greens and trying to figure out how that was working. This makes sense, thanks for showing that pic. Got to :lol: at myself over that one.

I don't care for the ranch one. I go for the classic (the original) one. :)

Ooohhhh! that's what you are talking about. I'm thinking greens and trying to figure out how that was working. This makes sense, thanks for showing that pic. Got to :lol: at myself over that one.

Yes that is funny b/c I did say it came in a box and I had never seen greens being sold that way. This why I thought it was funny when I saw the woman with the . I thought it was instant veggies and you just added water and you had all kind of veggies popping out of your bowl.

The old adage "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything."

More like who am I thinking about...every time I see the duck cookie cutter my daughter has. :p

Thinking of the 2nd Mayoral debate tonight...watched the 1st one...too bored to watch the 2nd....

I can't believe the judge allowed Sister Helen Prejean the nun who wrote
"Dead Man Walking" to say she believed Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was sorry for what happen to the victims at the Boson bombing. That is hearsay and I thought that could not be used in court. Sister Helen Prejean said she "could feel the pain in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev voice " what a load of crap! Dzhokhar Tsarnaev showed no sign of remorse through the whole trial , he only cried one time and that was for himself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back