What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about sleeping all day. I am that tired.

I re-read the whole thread about my late sister Sue in 2006, then my mother in 2010 and then 30 years old nephew at 2 weeks ago. It makes me sad...

I re-read the whole thread about my late sister Sue in 2006, then my mother in 2010 and then 30 years old nephew at 2 weeks ago. It makes me sad...

Grieve...you loved them...but know a better day will come and is on the horizon....:grouphug:

Grieve...you loved them...but know a better day will come and is on the horizon....:grouphug:

RR said this so much better than I feel I can. Take what time you need to really let yourself work through the process.

I just had my ceiling painted and it smell like hell in my home. The painter told me that people like the smell of fresh paint , I can't see how anyone would like the smell of paint ! UGH!

I just had my ceiling painted and it smell like hell in my home. The painter told me that people like the smell of fresh paint , I can't see how anyone would like the smell of paint ! UGH!

There are some that do; but since YOU don't you should have made sure that you picked a low VOC paint.

set up some fans in the room. Open the windows to air out the room. Go visit somebody or a mall for a couple of hours.

Shockingly yes people do like the smell of paint. I'm one of 'em. That nice fresh new smell. :)

Never forget the painter we hired to paint our large master bath....He was in there for a long time with the door closed....:hmm:...when he came out his nose was running and his eyes had that "glazed" look....a paint sniffer! Heard it gets you high, so open the windows, run the fans...or you might start acting goofy...(if you aren't already)...:giggle:

I have every window and sliding door open and ran my fan most of day and that did not help. I opened all my windows and door before the painters started working.

Did anyone see NCIS tonight ? Damn it looks like Gibb may had been killed off ! :(

Thinking about a terrible Amtrak crash north of Philadelphia that occurred not long ago. Looks really bad, but too early to know the extent of injuries and possible deaths.

Thinking about a terrible Amtrak crash north of Philadelphia that occurred not long ago. Looks really bad, but too early to know the extent of injuries and possible deaths.

Just read about it and made me think of you!...So glad to know you were not on that Amtrack....

How horrible , at least 5 people are dead, I did not see the 11 PM news tonight so I am just learning about this now. :(

I just got home from social gathering in city. I'm so glad she was late to take a train home to Philly... it's a miracle that she wasn't on that train.

all Amtrak trains to Philly from NYC are cancelled so she had to take NJ Transit train.

just awful..makes you think if do something something simple like catch train or miss it the terrible consquences....poor families

Just read about it and made me think of you!...So glad to know you were not on that Amtrack....

I'm far, far away from this tracks right now. I don't know if my train on Sunday will stop at Wash DC and I'll be bused or take another train to DE. The train I'm going to be on runs from Chicago to NYC.

I'm far, far away from this tracks right now. I don't know if my train on Sunday will stop at Wash DC and I'll be bused or take another train to DE. The train I'm going to be on runs from Chicago to NYC.

Are you getting nervous about riding the Amtrak?

My "sister" really loves me....she just threw a bag of ice on me :D

Are you getting nervous about riding the Amtrak?

Though everyone, so far, is saying that there's no connection, a SEPTA train and an Acela were each hit by projectiles in the general area (within a few miles) of where the crash occurred. Looking at a picture of the engine's front window, it looks like either projectiles (such as bricks thrown from a bridge or debris during the crash) hit the windshield. Some are thinking that maybe the engineer ducked (if bricks were thrown at the train) and lost control of the train and did not have time to slow it back down (he did apply emergency brakes) before getting to the curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back