What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward going to an auto show pretty soon. I know that there will be a lot of high performance vehicles.

The train was traveling 100 mph , twice the speed is should had been going !
What the hell is wrong with people driving a train too fast ???

There very well could be legitimate reasons, so hold off on your hatred until the NTSB makes it's reports. The engineer may not have been speeding. We have to wait and see.

Well, I got the dreaded email from Amtrak today, but luckily I was able to modify my reservation, so it's still a go.
The train I'm booked on is terminating at Washington rather than NYC, so I'm now booked on a regional from Washington to Wilmington. The bad news is that I'll be arriving 2-1/2 hours later than planned which means I'll be hitting the sack when I get home so I can get a good night's sleep, hopefully, before I start my new job the next morning. When I arrive in Washington, I may try to get on an earlier train if it's not already sold out.

Well, I got the dreaded email from Amtrak today, but luckily I was able to modify my reservation, so it's still a go.
The train I'm booked on is terminating at Washington rather than NYC, so I'm now booked on a regional from Washington to Wilmington. The bad news is that I'll be arriving 2-1/2 hours later than planned which means I'll be hitting the sack when I get home so I can get a good night's sleep, hopefully, before I start my new job the next morning. When I arrive in Washington, I may try to get on an earlier train if it's not already sold out.

All the best with your return travel arrangements, and also you're new job.

There very well could be legitimate reasons, so hold off on your hatred until the NTSB makes it's reports. The engineer may not have been speeding. We have to wait and see.

yea. it could be brake failure... malfunctioned speedometer... etc. they're also investigating on human error (or carelessness) too.

I so cold my brain on freeze but I am thinking Gold Finger on in few mins going to watch it

Thankfullly I had my husband work from home today. A lot of action with the painters here today. They have been here since 8am doing all the repairs. Had multiple areas of wood rot so the building contrator has his crew doing all the woodwork. They punctured a water pipe some how, we haven't had water all day. Plumber is here repairing that now. I don't think they even started painting yet. We definitely waited way too long to repaint.

Marley finally is sleeping after figuring out all the banging was not someone knocking at the door. HAHA

Thankfullly I had my husband work from home today. A lot of action with the painters here today. They have been here since 8am doing all the repairs. Had multiple areas of wood rot so the building contrator has his crew doing all the woodwork. They punctured a water pipe some how, we haven't had water all day. Plumber is here repairing that now. I don't think they even started painting yet. We definitely waited way too long to repaint.

Marley finally is sleeping after figuring out all the banging was not someone knocking at the door. HAHA

I hope things move along in a much more smooth manner as work and the painting continue. Good luck!

I hope things move along in a much more smooth manner as work and the painting continue. Good luck!

Plumber just finished fixing whatever the problem was. Thankfully my husband knows enough and made sure everything was done correctly. The plumber had to come into the house and he is definitely a smoker. Stinky!! I'm starting to think they might have underbid this job, my husband says they new what they were getting into. 5:30pm and the banging continues.

My kitty is limping with no reason...the vet finds nothing and say its his age....he is only two.... Thinking what has gizzy gotten into and what vet to try next or see if it runs its course.....

My kitty is limping with no reason...the vet finds nothing and say its his age....he is only two.... Thinking what has gizzy gotten into and what vet to try next or see if it runs its course.....

My Pomeranian had that...took her to the Vet, nothing wrong...:hmm:...something to do with her leg joints. He said he would eventually go away....she's fine now, only limped a day or so.

My Pomeranian had that...took her to the Vet, nothing wrong...:hmm:...something to do with her leg joints. He said he would eventually go away....she's fine now, only limped a day or so.

I appreciate you letting me know...he is on day 4...so hopping it goes away soon... Otherwise think I will have to take him again.... I really do not think he likes anything worse than cars lol poor thing... Glad your pooch got better quickly :)

Your kitty may have jumped from something too far and/or had a bad landing. I have seen this with some of my cats too, that they start limping and no idea why. It usually went away after several days. If it continues you might need an X-ray of the legs and feet. Good luck and keep us posted!

Since you all are talking about your pets, I am thinking how ironic that the lab is more aggressive and vicious than the pit bull.

Since you all are talking about your pets, I am thinking how ironic that the lab is more aggressive and vicious than the pit bull.

Truth, and a rottweiler. Drives me crazy when my sister who has a lab harps me for having a rottweiler. And you are more likely to get bitten by a Chihuahua then any of the above mentioned.

Truth, and a rottweiler. Drives me crazy when my sister who has a lab harps me for having a rottweiler. And you are more likely to get bitten by a Chihuahua then any of the above mentioned.

LOL!

Yea, my mom wasn't happy with us getting a pit bull (we got them about 2 months ago) and I'll bet she will fall in love with her because she is so sweet and friendly. The lab is just more of growling and snarling at people but once she gets to know people, she is friendly also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back