What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is amazing what can be done today, and great that your mom does not need surgery after all. When my dad had a heart attack the doctors told my mom that dad chest was so strong they had trouble cutting him open for heart surgery .

Doctor decided not to do a surgery on my mom. They looked at my mom's heart through a microscope in arm. It turned out that she has an enlarged heart because of high blood pressure. It will be fixed through medication. Thank god they did the microscope thing first!

Thanks for the update on your mom's procedure. That was similar to something I had a few years ago. I have to take meds for the rest of my life.

My boss' mom has had similar procedures done and she's always been able to avoid surgery too. Hope things get better for your mom with the meds, silver.

Finally having some painters come out to give us an estimate for painting the outside of our house. It will be nice to get it done.

I thinking should I have earlynight and watch James Bond Dr NO remind myself film about 50yrs old,where that time go

All the animal bones I found today. Been working in the yard clearing out rocks and moving dirt, etc. we think some animal fights have taken place as we found deceased (down to bones so before we moved here 5 months ago, most likely) animals that may be fox, guessing on skeleton size. And then other piles we think poachers threw bagfuls of dead animals, especially turkeys. Not really an appealing sight. Just glad we are only finding bones at this point.

All the animal bones I found today. Been working in the yard clearing out rocks and moving dirt, etc. we think some animal fights have taken place as we found deceased (down to bones so before we moved here 5 months ago, most likely) animals that may be fox, guessing on skeleton size. And then other piles we think poachers threw bagfuls of dead animals, especially turkeys. Not really an appealing sight. Just glad we are only finding bones at this point.

Oh my, that does sound gross, and like you say thank goodness its only bones.

Oh my, that does sound gross, and like you say thank goodness its only bones.

I once found a rabbit foot , tail and blood in the snow while in my backyard . I could tell there has been a fight there was a lot of prints in the snow . I heard that if last winter was really tough on the rabbits , they were not able to get around very good with the snow being so deep so a lot got eaten in my state.

**Playing the twilight music**

As I have been cleaning out boxes in my basement I have come across stuff that happens to be related to something I've recently read, talked about, etc. Just now I found a receipt for a long gone store which just happens to be the store someone one on a FB page was asking about. No clue as to why I saved this receipt.

**Playing the twilight music**

As I have been cleaning out boxes in my basement I have come across stuff that happens to be related to something I've recently read, talked about, etc. Just now I found a receipt for a long gone store which just happens to be the store someone one on a FB page was asking about. No clue as to why I saved this receipt.

Weird, for sure.

That is amazing what can be done today, and great that your mom does not need surgery after all. When my dad had a heart attack the doctors told my mom that dad chest was so strong they had trouble cutting him open for heart surgery .

I hope the procedure was successful for your dad. I am so sorry that this happened to your dad.

Thanks for the update on your mom's procedure. That was similar to something I had a few years ago. I have to take meds for the rest of my life.

What is the name of medication that you have to take? Maybe it is the same one that my mom will have to take soon.

I hope the procedure was successful for your dad. I am so sorry that this happened to your dad.

What is the name of medication that you have to take? Maybe it is the same one that my mom will have to take soon.

I take a beta blocker, there are several different ones, I'll be changing to a new one in a few weeks.

More yard work. I may take a break and go vintage store shopping for new (old LOL) furniture pieces. I am very modern and contemporary but the occasional vintage piece can add a lot of charm.

Thinking it is nice to have a Sunday at home. Havent had that for a few Sundays in a row!

That awful...if only had house short time is it possible for cops to find out who did this bc they still be doing it

That awful...if only had house short time is it possible for cops to find out who did this bc they still be doing it

We just moved (built) our house 5 months ago. Our guess is that these animals thrown here are from before the house was finished. We live in the country so it would be hard to figure out who did this. Thanks though :)

More yard work. I may take a break and go vintage store shopping for new (old LOL) furniture pieces. I am very modern and contemporary but the occasional vintage piece can add a lot of charm.

Great idea, vintage and contemporary go fabulously together. I'm a vintage shopper too. Fun looking for just the right piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back