What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that I may be regretting wearing white pants today. Ah, well. Too late to head back home now.

what did you wear white pants for?

Cause it reflects my good mood. That might be a mistake. I've got some unwanted eyeballing my direction, and I'm about to jump ship.

We're not there yet but I do have daffodils coming up now. :)

We have a flock of robins coming into our yard and this is suppose to be a sign of spring but I am only seeing more snow falling.

If it were me, I rather wearing white snow pants for SKI TIME! too bad I do not have white snow pants.. I am into white stuff for snow ski only. im stuck with fushia ski jacket. My goal is to buy mixed white and something else pants. I dont know why i have a thing for white snow outfits. though even, i hate white clothes for summer. LOL

Cause it reflects my good mood. That might be a mistake. I've got some unwanted eyeballing my direction, and I'm about to jump ship.

I thought you were wearing white pants because it matches your white hair.

If it were me, I rather wearing white snow pants for SKI TIME! too bad I do not have white snow pants.. I am into white stuff for snow ski only. im stuck with fushia ski jacket. My goal is to buy mixed white and something else pants. I dont know why i have a thing for white snow outfits. though even, i hate white clothes for summer. LOL

http://blog.canadianmountainholiday...mistakes-people-make-on-backcountry-ski-trips

According to this web site it said you should not wear white while skiing b/c you blend in with the snow and if you get hurt people can't find as fast. I was thinking this too.

she did note that her goal was to get white snow pants that has a mix of colors. I am sure that there aren't many solid white snow/ski outfits out there.

Are you saying I was wrong for being concerned about a person safety ???

she did note that her goal was to get white snow pants that has a mix of colors. I am sure that there aren't many solid white snow/ski outfits out there.

Aww thank you for backing me up with this post. Your right they don't sell all white outfits. They do sell white mixed with colors like white background with colors on it. No sweat about her. Everyone knows about it ha :cool2:

Aww thank you for backing me up with this post. Your right they don't sell all white outfits. They do sell white mixed with colors like white background with colors on it. No sweat about her. Everyone knows about it ha :cool2:
SK-1882-Remi-white-fox-47759.jpg

Then what you call this ???

I am thinking about buying a new box and mattress for my queen size bed. They look terrible but the post surrounding the ugly mattress (no box) and the foam look terrible. Ugh! I hope I will buy them next month (February of 2015) if I could afford to buy them. I will shop for them next month.

I bought the whole package of the queen size bed at the yard sale last summer. I don't know why I accepted it with ugly mattress and the foam. I must be nut. :crazy:

Just to let you know that my sister and her friends brought me a nice big fancy Queen size mattress (no box spring) for me and it fit perfectly on my posts and boards. I am very happy about it. I was surprised that they did this early instead of waiting for February. Thank goodness. :cool2: :wave:

Just to let you know that my sister and her friends brought me a nice big fancy Queen size mattress (no box spring) for me and it fit perfectly on my posts and boards. I am very happy about it. I was surprised that they did this early instead of waiting for February. Thank goodness. :cool2: :wave:

That's nice...and believe the best time to buy furniture/mattresses is in January...Cars are in September.

We have a flock of robins coming into our yard and this is suppose to be a sign of spring but I am only seeing more snow falling.

Here in the Southwest, there were lots of birds including the Robins. That is unusual because I spend 18 years in Canada. I am used to Winter where there were no birds up North but down here South, wow, there were lots of birds. Just early this morning there was snow coming in and there were no birds in sight so they are hiding somewhere in the trees or places. The snow plus the rain had stopped late this afternoon. My satellite dish is not responding to my T.V. Oh, well. **sigh**

EDIT: Oops, I meant that there were no Robins, Blackbirds and some other birds that are migrating going south like Canada Geese. I did see other birds still in the Winter like Chickadee, woodpeckers and other small birds. Sorry. Not all birds. :)

Here in the Southwest, there were lots of birds including the Robins. That is unusual because I spend 18 years in Canada. I am used to Winter where there were no birds up North but down here South, wow, there were lots of birds. Just early this morning there was snow coming in and there were no birds in sight so they are hiding somewhere in the trees or places. The snow plus the rain had stopped late this afternoon. My satellite dish is not responding to my T.V. Oh, well. **sigh**

EDIT: Oops, I meant that there were no Robins, Blackbirds and some other birds that are migrating going south like Canada Geese. I did see other birds still in the Winter like Chickadee, woodpeckers and other small birds. Sorry. Not all birds. :)

I saw like 15-20 Canada Geese in Lincolnwood earlier today. Wondered if snapping a picture of the group was a wise move or not, but chose not to. And also wondered if any babies were nearby, with that many there.

I saw like 15-20 Canada Geese in Lincolnwood earlier today. Wondered if snapping a picture of the group was a wise move or not, but chose not to. And also wondered if any babies were nearby, with that many there.

Goslings hatch in the spring. There were probably teenagers, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back