What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope your body can take this much for a long time. I am glad that you are doing little bit better! :)

yes It is very better body is chemical neurotic on prevent on psychotherapy.

it is very something. I quit diet coke. I switch juice healthy I feeling better normal. back normal. I cutting diet coke. Asparsm is very chemical ruin toxic is.

my body chemcial on very risk... it is not funny seriously.

psychotherapy conflict diet coke i learn lesson. with ADHD. myself reanyalzeled.

i am now feeling better normal :)

I am getting cabin fever ! I can't drive or park my car b/c of the driving and parking ban so I tried to take outside for walk in my yard with my dog for a few minutes . And I could not do that b/c the guy is still here plowing our driveway. He been here all day , :shock: . I had never seen a person do this in 30 years of living here. They all left and came back through out the day. I want to go outside ,I hate being stuck in a house all day.

What am I thinking about? Well, I'm thinking about February, and the fact that it's full of stuff to do. I have plans on Feb. 3rd, 9th, 10th, 13th, 16th, 19th, and 25th. Not so sure about anything else. Guess I'll just go with the flow here.

Last edited:
With my move, and the fact that after I've brought new and needed/necessary items, I'm guessing that in March I'll be able to do more. That does include a trip out of town, and I don't mean regionally, either. I mean a trip on the Amtrak somewhere. Milwaukee? St. Louis? Carbondale? Champaign? All of these are possible, but likely in June, though. Another issue is the Saluki/Illini timing for Carbondale. I'll worry about those later, but I know something is possible, cause I need a break from Chicago for a while.

Thinking.....sleep. Lol

I am thinking about buying a new box and mattress for my queen size bed. They look terrible but the post surrounding the ugly mattress (no box) and the foam look terrible. Ugh! I hope I will buy them next month (February of 2015) if I could afford to buy them. I will shop for them next month.

I bought the whole package of the queen size bed at the yard sale last summer. I don't know why I accepted it with ugly mattress and the foam. I must be nut. :crazy:

I am thinking that maybe this Friday I'll find a way to enjoy my last few days here at this place. What will I do? That I don't know. I'll figure it out, but anything is possible.

Thinking about the skunk that is in our yard again. This morning when my husband let Marley outside the skunk ran under our deck. Husband is calling animal control, this skunk is way too close for comfort.

Thinking about my deaf friend in Effingham...... I heard from her for the first time since last summer. That's about 5-6 months since I last heard from her. Hope all is going well. And also hoping my two deaf friends in DE made it home safely.

All three of these friends I've known 9 or more years, and we maintain contact every now and then.

Last edited:
Thinking about (well, planning on) starting to work out. I've already cleaned up my diet, mostly, and I've been drinking mostly unsweetened tea and water, with some lightly sweetened coffee. Trying to add veggies into my diet and avoid things that aren't good for me.

My school has a new program for the beginning of the year so I may join in that and get educated about how to reinforce healthy habits. A long-overdue change.

I really hope I do not live as long as my mom did, 93 years YUCKY !

Was she in very poor health her last years?

My dad lived to 92 and only his very last year was he not well. Otherwise he was an active volunteer at the local hospital, had a girl friend, they went out to eat and the movies frequently. He lived in Fl and traveled by himself to Maine frequently to visit family.

If I can be well I wouldn't mind living into my nineties.

Was she in very poor health her last years?

My dad lived to 92 and only his very last year was he not well. Otherwise he was an active volunteer at the local hospital, had a girl friend, they went out to eat and the movies frequently. He lived in Fl and traveled by himself to Maine frequently to visit family.

If I can be well I wouldn't mind living into my nineties.

Yes my mom was bedbound for last few years of her life , she could sit in a W/C for a short time. I would something call her and she would be crying that she is tried and want be back in her bed . Some ass would leave my poor mom in her W/C and forget about her . I would have to call the nursing home and demand them to put my mom in her bed . I don't have anyone that would do that for me. My daughter does not like to made waves but when it came to anyone in my family I speak up for them especially my elderly mom. I called her everyday to check up on her while living in a nursing home b/c I know how bad they can be. I rather be dead than go into a nursing home.

I'm thinking of where to go to lunch tomorrow, since I do not expect to be home until several hours later. I might consider a couple of options-- one being Lincolnwood Mall, or Old Country Buffet. Either one is very likely.

Thinking about how to stay warm outside of Chicago. Wishing I had Eskimo stuff. At least I'd be comfortable.

Thinking there's just not enough coffee to get me going today.

61.jpg

SPRING !

I'm thinking that I may be regretting wearing white pants today. Ah, well. Too late to head back home now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back