What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 more days until my big move!! Super excited!! Things have never looked better. :D :P

Can't believe that interception right on the goal line!.....Dang it all.

Yeah, they should have attempt to run for a TD but instead got picked off in the final moment.

Can't believe that interception right on the goal line!.....Dang it all.

I know.. they should have tried running first before passing...ugh....

Now to weather all the Pats posts on my feed for the next week...sigh...Brady this Brady that etc...

Seattle will be back next year. Congrats Pats... it WAS an exciting game at least.

Next stop..... NCAA March Madness. I still remember that 91-90 Illini win against Arizona 10 years ago..... right here in the area. That game was at AllState Arena, which is just to the north. Now THAT game was one for the history books.

That awful throw with only 50 seconds left. Why did they not run it??

That definitely was a crazy crazy game. I was not very impressed with the commercials though. I thought the half time show was amazing. I couldn't hear it but I thought they did an incredible job.

Dumb move by Seahawks... and their ugly ending with the fightings.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Q-uxwKt-o[/ame]

That awful throw with only 50 seconds left. Why did they not run it??

That definitely was a crazy crazy game. I was not very impressed with the commercials though. I thought the half time show was amazing. I couldn't hear it but I thought they did an incredible job.

Did you see the one about what makes a Father?...Choices....anyway, brought tears to my eyes.

This quiet little town is starting to get a bad name. A woman was murdered last night not far from here and the only thing they released is it was a homicide and she was stabbed. :shock:

This quiet little town is starting to get a bad name. A woman was murdered last night not far from here and the only thing they released is it was a homicide and she was stabbed. :shock:

:shock:...bum-bum-bum-ba-bum!...CSI to the rescue!

:shock:...bum-bum-bum-ba-bum!...CSI to the rescue!

Maybe they'll send Natalia and Calleigh from Miami :naughty:
natalia_es_calleigh_605138_38211.jpg

Miami is just a short hour drive, if only if only Rick Scott didn't crush the High Speed Rail plans I could get there in maybe 20-30 minutes

how to start thread, tried to do it but don't think I have.i ask question again.my computer virus wear (bulldog) states I got nine open portals and exclamation mark,i wondering if this bad and how to close them....Info wont open on it even though it reads info

This story reminds me of my mom's former rescue dogs:

http://www.northescambia.com/2015/0...s-work-through-super-bowl-to-find-missing-man

She and her husband used to take dogs to natural disasters and search for missing persons. They had to cease operations due to high costs, but they did do a lot of good, though.

This makes me think of something completely different that I had not been sure of. Am I right that your folks divorced and both have remarried? You have often referred to your dad and stepmom but not to you mom. So . . . I have never been sure if your mom was deceased or if you folks had divorced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back