What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our niece is getting married at the Planetarium in August. Should be pretty cool.

Other niece is getting married in Virginia on July 4th. We are hoping to make it to both weddings.

Married at Adler? Now that IS cool.

Well, turns out there's actually a much easier way to get to Shedd and the Museum. Both buses board on State Street, so perfect for that.

For the Museum, I can take the #10 Museum of Science and Industry bus to the location itself, so that's easy to do.

For Shedd, there are two ways to do this: I can take the #146 Michigan/Marine bus OR I could take the Rock Island District Metra to Roosevelt. That would be the easier way to do that, as the walk there is just a couple of blocks. Also, LaSalle Street Station is just mere steps from where the #10 bus stops at, so perfect.

Married at Adler? Now that IS cool.

I don't remember if we have been there before. All I know is that it is on the waterfront and suppose to have an amazing view.

If we have any free time on that trip Mark, hopefully we can meet up again.

I don't remember if we have been there before. All I know is that it is on the waterfront and suppose to have an amazing view.

If we have any free time on that trip Mark, hopefully we can meet up again.

Well, I was searching for the address to Shedd, and turns out Adler is right nearby (something I hadn't realized until today), as is the Field Museum.

If you do have free time, meeting up would be AWESOME.

Well, I was searching for the address to Shedd, and turns out Adler is right nearby (something I hadn't realized until today), as is the Field Museum.

If you do have free time, meeting up would be AWESOME.

I hope we do have some free time, though family weddings are always quite busy. I always like taking a break from "visiting" relatives......it's exhausting.
Taking the train and meeting you Mark was a great part of our last trip to Chicago. I definitely would like to do it again. Keep our fingers crossed:giggle:

I hope we do have some free time, though family weddings are always quite busy. I always like taking a break from "visiting" relatives......it's exhausting.
Taking the train and meeting you Mark was a great part of our last trip to Chicago. I definitely would like to do it again. Keep our fingers crossed:giggle:

LOL. A heads up on parking down there-- it's very expensive downtown, and people generally do not like parking there. If you're not keen on that, you can take the Metra to Adler. It's just a 2-block walk from Roosevelt Road. And that parking cost wouldn't eat your budget, either.

What does it mean when my laptop says back up files? I get an email pricing how much to pay per month wondering if I been hacked?

What does it mean when my laptop says back up files? I get an email pricing how much to pay per month wondering if I been hacked?

just delete the email

I am really getting annoyed with flight layovers. I had to connect to my flight at O'Hare on United Airlines and my gate destination changed twice! Originally arriving at gate C3, I walked what seemed like half a mile to B23, then found out it changed to C5. Great, barely made it with 10 mins prior to takeoff!

I am really getting annoyed with flight layovers. I had to connect to my flight at O'Hare on United Airlines and my gate destination changed twice! Originally arriving at gate C3, I walked what seemed like half a mile to B23, then found out it changed to C5. Great, barely made it with 10 mins prior to takeoff!

That sound like no fun , I bet it was really harder for the older folks.

Are you flying back home or going on a trip? I hope you'll have safe fight .

Thinking about this lady (most likely in her 50-60's) who posted a vlog about people that had all kinds of handicaps/sickness....she said that she had throat cancer and had to go to the hospital this Friday......and she was chain-smoking at the same time!.....:shock:....well, I stuck my .02cents in...:giggle:...she got angry and said I would/should not control her...or judge her....:hmm:...that she could not stop smoking....:cool2:...even tho' she has throat cancer.

Thinking about my upcoming trip to Brookfield.... and my first-ever ride on the BNSF Metra line. :shock: Never had a reason to do it until recently. Should be interesting, to say the least.

thinking flat white coffee from starbucks taste so good! if anyone wants to taste more sweet then add either carmael syrup or hazelnut syrup.. I didnt add anything in it and just flat white. It reminds me of my childhood that the next door (cuban peeps) made the coffee that is similiar as flat white. It brought my good memories back that my family visited them the next door alllllll the time. :) yummy!

thinking flat white coffee from starbucks taste so good! if anyone wants to taste more sweet then add either carmael syrup or hazelnut syrup.. I didnt add anything in it and just flat white. It reminds me of my childhood that the next door (cuban peeps) made the coffee that is similiar as flat white. It brought my good memories back that my family visited them the next door alllllll the time. :) yummy!

try with cinnamon that really nice
now I thinking about white coffee with cinnamon curling up in bed watch csi(bring back grissom)
America ahead than me with csi do grissom come back is his marriage with sarah ok I must know...I looked at jumptheshark.com nothing about it
icon7.gif

No more getting near pine trees...... ever. Trying to figure out what caused my extremely bad runny nose to start when it did, and I'm thinking it's an allergy thing, because I don't have either the cold nor flu, and I'm not running a fever, either, so the only logical explanation is something triggered an allergy reaction, but what it is, I don't know.

Seems like the apple juice is helping a LOT, as my nose has nearly stopped being leaky. Now just need to take it easy tomorrow (that was my plan originally), and hopefully be ready by Saturday morning. :D

Last edited:
try with cinnamon that really nice
now I thinking about white coffee with cinnamon curling up in bed watch csi(bring back grissom)
America ahead than me with csi do grissom come back is his marriage with sarah ok I must know...I looked at jumptheshark.com nothing about it
icon7.gif

I bet!!! I love cinnamon. I just learnthat cinnamon does have some calories :eek3: I try not to add more sugar in drinks or food since I eat so much of fruits which contain added of sugar. LOL I try to stick with lot of plain food or sweet food as much as i can. Therefore, i can eat MORE with plain many yummy food or drink. ;)

http://www.calorieking.com/foods/calories-in-herbs-spices-cinnamon-ground_f-ZmlkPTY0NTM2.html

By the way, I love grissom too! lol i dont know if you know what happened with them in the end. =X

I bet!!! I love cinnamon. I just learnthat cinnamon does have some calories :eek3: I try not to add more sugar in drinks or food since I eat so much of fruits which contain added of sugar. LOL I try to stick with lot of plain food or sweet food as much as i can. Therefore, i can eat MORE with plain many yummy food or drink. ;)

http://www.calorieking.com/foods/calories-in-herbs-spices-cinnamon-ground_f-ZmlkPTY0NTM2.html

By the way, I love grissom too! lol i dont know if you know what happened with them in the end. =X

Oh, me too, me too! I would give anything to see him again on the show.

I don't much care for the show now, rarely watch.

Anybody watch the Mentalist?, my latest heart throb is Simon Baker. Now that show is going off for good in a couple of weeks, boo! Sure hope Patrick and Lisbon get married.

Oh, me too, me too! I would give anything to see him again on the show.

I don't much care for the show now, rarely watch.

Anybody watch the Mentalist?, my latest heart throb is Simon Baker. Now that show is going off for good in a couple of weeks, boo! Sure hope Patrick and Lisbon get married.

I keep forgetting to watch mentalist. I enjoy watching simon baker. Oh they got married already??? i saw he proposed her but not married. :eek3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back