What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep forgetting to watch mentalist. I enjoy watching simon baker. Oh they got married already??? i saw he proposed her but not married. :eek3:

No, they aren't married yet. I'm thinking and hoping that will happen on the last episode of the series in a couple of weeks. Mmmm, Simon Baker, that smile so cute!

What day is 'Bones' on , I thought it was on tonight . I know it was on Monody for awhile but I thought it moved back to Thursday night.

What day is 'Bones' on , I thought it was on tonight . I know it was on Monody for awhile but I thought it moved back to Thursday night.
Couldn't find anything- did see that it is or was usually on Fridays but is moving back to Mondays March 10. There's no new episodes until then. Doesn't look like Fox is airing any reruns between now and March either.

I am thinking about service dogs, if they get surrendered how do they know to become regular pet after so much amount of being a working dog? Do they still act like service dogs after becoming a pet? Hmmm

That sound like no fun , I bet it was really harder for the older folks.

Are you flying back home or going on a trip? I hope you'll have safe fight .

Thanks, it was, finally! :hug: I travelled to my previous residence in Tampa, had to retrieve my medical records. Getting them to mail my records for 3 months is really a pain! New Dr needs my medical history since it can complicate my pregnancy. :roll:

I am thinking about service dogs, if they get surrendered how do they know to become regular pet after so much amount of being a working dog? Do they still act like service dogs after becoming a pet? Hmmm

It's the harness that let's them know they are working, otherwise when removed, they act like any other pet. They do carry over the commands they were taught, they can even learn new things, just a little slower but still eager.

Thanks, it was, finally! :hug: I travelled to my previous residence in Tampa, had to retrieve my medical records. Getting them to mail my records for 3 months is really a pain! New Dr needs my medical history since it can complicate my pregnancy. :roll:

Glad you got that all taken care of. Hope all is going well with your pregnancy, you have to be getting super excited.

Glad you got that all taken care of. Hope all is going well with your pregnancy, you have to be getting super excited.

2 1/2 months from now Angel! Thanks for the well wishes, I am just beyond myself sometimes. :P

2 1/2 months from now Angel! Thanks for the well wishes, I am just beyond myself sometimes. :P

I hope your feeling well and are able to enjoy this whole wonderful journey. You are going to be an amazing mommy. I'm so so happy for you.

Hmmm....... looks like a local Museum over on Clark is having a free week next week. It's the Chicago History Museum, and a place I've always wanted to visit. I just may do that soon. This Museum isn't that far from where I live at-- less than 10 miles.

Hmmm....... looks like a local Museum over on Clark is having a free week next week. It's the Chicago History Museum, and a place I've always wanted to visit. I just may do that soon. This Museum isn't that far from where I live at-- less than 10 miles.

Mark, why are you still awake. Are you not exhausted from all your travels?

Mark, why are you still awake. Are you not exhausted from all your travels?

No. Actually been sick the last few days, and now am just getting better. I think something didn't agree with me when I headed to the Museum Campus a few days ago, but I can't be sure, though. That's why I haven't been posting a lot the last few days-- been focusing on getting better, and now that I'm strong enough to travel again, I intend to do so.

It's the harness that let's them know they are working, otherwise when removed, they act like any other pet. They do carry over the commands they were taught, they can even learn new things, just a little slower but still eager.
My girl wears harness, only when we go out for walks and public places. Someone at the rescue recognized her and said something about her being a service dog. It was a bit hard to imagine an English Bulldog being a working dog. Bec they are lazy and do short walks.

She's 5 years old very calm and mellow. I was picking out characteristics that would make sense if she was a service dog. From what they said she was surrendered due to her past family losing their house.

Thank you FF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back