What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm inching closer and closer to having work space in house. My next goal is to be able to have space to fix bikes. I'll like to have this done by beginning of February.

I am thinking about how fed up I am with pet owners that do not pick their dogs poop. The landscaper put a lot of ice melt on the back steps and it making a messing so I decided to take my dog out to pee used my sliding door to get to the front yard . When we came back and I was while talking to my daughter and granddaughter I notice something 'brown' on my boot . I did not see the poop b/c the snow had covered it up ! CRAP! I used the front yard to avoid making a mess with ice melt and I stepped in some lazy ass dog owner poop! I am thinking I wish I knew the person was b/c I want to put dog poop all over their shoes! #$#**

I am thinking about how fed up I am with pet owners that do not pick their dogs poop. The landscaper put a lot of ice melt on the back steps and it making a messing so I decided to take my dog out to pee used my sliding door to get to the front yard . When we came back and I was while talking to my daughter and granddaughter I notice something 'brown' on my boot . I did not see the poop b/c the snow had covered it up ! CRAP! I used the front yard to avoid making a mess with ice melt and I stepped in some lazy ass dog owner poop! I am thinking I wish I knew the person was b/c I want to put dog poop all over their shoes! #$#**

WDYS..... that reminds me of this story I saw a few days ago:

http://www.wdrb.com/story/27724329/...find-out-who-isnt-picking-up-after-their-pets

Maybe try and get property management to do a similar thing? It's worth a try, at least.

WDYS..... that reminds me of this story I saw a few days ago:

http://www.wdrb.com/story/27724329/...find-out-who-isnt-picking-up-after-their-pets

Maybe try and get property management to do a similar thing? It's worth a try, at least.

I heard of this but you need to get a DNA of the dog too to match it to the poop and I am not sure if the person would do that. Some people the visits here bring their dogs and let them poop anywhere and I know someone that that does not live at the condo walk their dog here and the woman think our lawn is public property . I told her this is private property and the fool did not believe me. I would love to get the person in the act b/c I walk my dog out front at night a lot b/c I can get back into my house fast if the coyote is around.

You reminded me of this:

GotMilkLogoPic_400x400.jpg

That brought back some good memories.

Could that have been from a loose animal rather than someone walking a dog?

:hmm: There are several places having free days tomorrow and Wednesday. Where to go? Adler Planetarium? Field Museum? Musuem of Science and Industry? Shedd Aquarium? Lots to consider.

:hmm: There are several places having free days tomorrow and Wednesday. Where to go? Adler Planetarium? Field Museum? Musuem of Science and Industry? Shedd Aquarium? Lots to consider.

Are they within walking distance from one another , if yes you could go to all of them. Have fun !

No. All of the ones posted above are downtown. There are others closer, but these interest me.

But are any of them close enough to each other that you could go to one and then on over to another from your list?

Oh, I love all of those places. The Museum of Science and Industry and Shedd Aquarium were our favorites. Haven't been in years though. It takes a few hours to go through one of them if you want to see everything. Maybe pick two of them Mark, have lunch in between. Have fun!!!

But are any of them close enough to each other that you could go to one and then on over to another from your list?

No, they're not. Some of these require the Green Line to the South Side, and at least three require bus travel, in addition to the Green Line.

Oh, I love all of those places. The Museum of Science and Industry and Shedd Aquarium were our favorites. Haven't been in years though. It takes a few hours to go through one of them if you want to see everything. Maybe pick two of them Mark, have lunch in between. Have fun!!!

That's what I'm considering doing-- the Museum of Science and Industry in the morning and Shedd in the afternoon. Should be a fun day tomorrow. :D

That's what I'm considering doing-- the Museum of Science and Industry in the morning and Shedd in the afternoon. Should be a fun day tomorrow. :D

Field Museum is where Sue the dinosaur resides? Go there!

Field Museum is where Sue the dinosaur resides? Go there!

I can do that on the 14th or 15th. There's not any free days for tomorrow (Sorry, Botts), but I will go, and get a BIG picture of Sue. I'll make sure I can do it.

Our niece is getting married at the Planetarium in August. Should be pretty cool.

Other niece is getting married in Virginia on July 4th. We are hoping to make it to both weddings.

I am thinking of just how much money with one person who still invested in analog hearings aids for those who still want them. Just saying.. A thought..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back