What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking it's not a good idea to drive to church this morning (potentially icy roads). Hopefully I can get out later to go to the mall for my walk since I didn't get there yesterday.

How about doing an "Angel1989" and walk around in the house at home?

How frigidly cold it is today. Most schools have closed for today. It's -14 right now and not expected to get warmer as the day goes on. Thinking about not driving into work today!

What??? closed school for below zero temps, why when I was a kid we walked a mile to school in -20 degree temps!
Just teasing, but I really don't remember schools closed for cold, and we have just as cold weather as you do in Minn. Schools closed for blizzards and some ice, but not like today for every little snow flurry. :lol:

Yeah, they never closed schools for the cold when I was a kid, either.

It was a practice the school districts started doing last year because they felt the kids were not dressing warm enough for either walking or waiting for the bus. They're kind of blaming this on the parents for not taking more responsibility to ensure their kids are dressed warm enough.

Yeah, they never closed schools for the cold when I was a kid, either.

It was a practice the school districts started doing last year because they felt the kids were not dressing warm enough for either walking or waiting for the bus. They're kind of blaming this on the parents for not taking more responsibility to ensure their kids are dressed warm enough.

You have to wonder ....when did parents become so stupid?? That is a good question to ponder, my first thought is maybe when all the moms went to work and are not paying attention as closely as in the earlier times, but moms have been working for a long time. My mother worked(this was over 64) and it was my responsibility to get my siblings off to school each morning, we were all a year apart so I wasn't much older.

Last edited:
What??? closed school for below zero temps, why when I was a kid we walked a mile to school in -20 degree temps!
Just teasing, but I really don't remember schools closed for cold, and we have just as cold weather as you do in Minn. Schools closed for blizzards and some ice, but not like today for every little snow flurry. :lol:

Schools were closed yesterday all over the region-- and they might be today, too. It's not only too cold, but the wind chill is a factor around these parts, and also, they have to consider other factors, as well.

I am thinking about how funny it was when I was taking my dog out today. I had my hat and coat on then I wrapped a scarf around my face to stay warm and Marty looked up at me all worried . He pulled his ears back and backed away and it took a second for him to realize it was me then he jumped up in relief. :laugh2: I never realize how much a dog paid any attention to small details about a person , Marty never saw me wear a scarf and his reaction was very funny.

My kids school is stubbornly staying open even though if its TOO cold, TOO windy, TOO snow while other towns that are pretty close to our hometown. THEY ARE CLOSED. LOL My kids said, " whyyy?" i said, " maybe they are saving the better day, and avoid the extra days to go to school in june." oh well

I am thinking about this Friday, and how to get to the meeting safely..... and without ending up sick 24 hours later. I usually travel on Broadway to Irving Park, but that may not be realistic this month. May have to take the Red Line to Belmont, and transfer to the Brown Line so I can stay warm. Not ideal, but it's my best option (Reason why it's not ideal is cause the Irving Park Brown Line is nearly 3 blocks from the meeting site).

I thinking about getting bot of lemonade sneak off have illicit fag come back have snowball

thinking how sad that my childhood friend is going to move out of our hometown and go back to long island due to a job. :(

family think gave up the fags 5 years ago I don't know if they think I weak pathetic probably.....need lemonade make snowball..1/4 glass advocet(the dutch egg liqure rest lemonade splash of lime.put cherry in it.divine

I'm thinking that I don't want to see any more violent TV programs such as "Law and Order". There are too much murders in real life. I don't want to watch a TV program on murders.

I'm thinking that I don't want to see any more violent TV programs such as "Law and Order". There are too much murders in real life. I don't want to watch a TV program on murders.

I feel the exact same way. I avoid all those types of shows.

I was watching Superman instead of the news , this the show from I was a kid and is so fake that is funny!

21897313_wallpaper1950s_xlarge.jpeg

Thinking what should I do so I can experience a mid-life crisis. LOL

I watch InvestigativeID a lot...(big Fan)....and learn a lot too....(keep my doors double locked as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back