What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking I need to quit procrastinating so much... been slacking off on my homework all week, so of course the weekend is here and I'm scrambling. I do this too often, and I need to quit doing that.

When I saw this posted on FB, I thought "Definitely SEXIST!"

Attachments

• REligion bullshit.jpg
    REligion bullshit.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 16
When I saw this posted on FB, I thought "Definitely SEXIST!"

That is very SEXIST and not true for everyone not everyone believe in Christ ,
I don't. Some women are bread winner in the family and a dad stay home and take care of the kids.

It's saying women belong at home and it not as importance in my opinion that is sexist . She has a smaller umbrella .
No, it doesn't say that. IMO

It shows the relationship between Christ and the couple (His umbrella covers them both), and how the husband is answerable to Christ for his relationship to his wife. It also shows how the husband is responsible for taking care of his wife, who in turn manages the home and children. That doesn't mean she can't also work outside the home, and it doesn't mean the husband is prevented from also taking care of the home and children. It just shows the primary responsibilities and relationships.

I don't see how managing the home and taking care of children is less important. Raising up the next generation is extremely important. A mother is a lot more indispensable to a family than a employee is to a business.

However, we each have our own world views, so you can see it your way, and I'll see it my way.

It shows the relationship between Christ and the couple (His umbrella covers them both), and how the husband is answerable to Christ for his relationship to his wife. It also shows how the husband is responsible for taking care of his wife, who in turn manages the home and children. That doesn't mean she can't also work outside the home, and it doesn't mean the husband is prevented from also taking care of the home and children. It just shows the primary responsibilities and relationships.

I don't see how managing the home and taking care of children is less important. Raising up the next generation is extremely important. A mother is a lot more indispensable to a family than a employee is to a business.

However, we each have our own world views, so you can see it your way, and I'll see it my way.

Beautifully explained, I agree with your view. I hope all read it and understand what you said.

This may work for some couples but not everyone. it sure would not work for me b/c I do not believe in Christ . And I know more men are staying home with their kids . I will agree that we do have our views and as long people
respect that they'll take along better. I appreciate that you're one of the few people that do this.

Thinking how friggin lucky I just was. I have a tiny, tiny pair of real diamond earrings. I put them up on the mantel the last time I took them out. When cleaning, I only found one. I looked everywhere but could not find that tiny thing. Hubby vacuumed and a few minutes later I walked exactly where he had just vacuumed and stepped on the other earring. No clue how it didn't get sucked up but I was really happy to find it.

I am thinking that some members on AD needs to think positive as much as they can. :dunno2:

I'm thinking about the Christmas Party in a couple of weeks, and how formal I'll have to be, as it's the CEO party I'm headed to. Good thing I have dress pants just for that occasion.

All right..... I've been doing some analysis on possible places to live, and I have narrowed down the list to three, all of which have far more easily manageable financial goals, and also, I've been advised to try and ask for a loan to pay for the security deposit to secure the apartment, and with that in mind, I did the math on monthly plans, and two are very easily manageable, while the third isn't quite so easy. The two I'm going to consider first have monthly plans UNDER $245/month, making it very easy to manage. The third one has a monthly plan of $310, and will be considered last. Two are close by here, the third is a little out west.

Thinking this fitbit gadget is doing great things for me. I walked so much in the last ten days, drank so much water and ate so much better. Lost ten pounds already. Three years ago I was seldom able to get out of bed, so this is amazing for me.

And you are more than welcome to it! However, it is already snowing a bit here now. :wave:

Here, as well. It was snowing on the way back here. Not sure if it is now, but we ARE under a Winter Weather Advisory, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back