What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid and reckless behavior. When I used to hunt I'd always make sure what was out there even before putting my finger on the trigger and know what was in the area behind the target. If there on another property next to yours they could fire in that direction at a deer but its usually from a tree stand and its aimed down more than out. Some hunters now days have no respect for others though someone posted a pic on FB a few days ago showing 2 hunters stealing a tree stand and the deer cam caught it.

If you have wooded areas on your property and know where the lines are I'd post it and put up no hunting and no trespassing signs on the boundaries. There is another thing, someone could cross your land tracking a deer.

I would put up this sign -

trespassers%20will%20be%20shot.jpg

Remember the 26th is in between them and the 27th is Thanksgiving.

You've not been paying attention to what I posted previously, have you? The 25th is the City of Chicago Christmas Tree Lightening, and the 27th is the McDonald's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Now as for what to do after either one is still questionable. That is what I need to figure out, and soon.

Sorry, Angel. Somehow your energy was transposed over to the east as I've been productive all day so far. Very unusual for me. :lol::wave:

Good for you, glad you have been productive. I tried, I went out, got gas $2.89 for mid grade. Drove across town to go to this one store, pulled up and the store was gone. Went to their other location on the other side of town but didn't feel well so I turned around and came home. I am hoping to get a second wind and actually do some house chores.

How some people are so picky about the way you word a the title for a thread .

Not for a long, long time yet.....

YUCKY! College football is on 4,5, & 7 again and I wanted to watch the news on TV . I think it's suck being all the major stations.

It was nice of neighbor from upstairs to warn me that he saw a fox or coyote in they yard were I like to take my dog at night. Damn the animal been almost all week . I know it's
hungry but my doggie is not a meal.

I like this one better.
71okBb8VsLL._SX466_.jpg

Now that should keep people off your property . I went to an auto shop and he had a sign up that said ' No hunting or fishing on property ' and there is no water to fish in , the owner said
his insurance company said he has to have the sign up. If you do have woods behind your house it would be a good idea to put up a sign saying 'No Hunting' along with your sign.

Stupid and reckless behavior. When I used to hunt I'd always make sure what was out there even before putting my finger on the trigger and know what was in the area behind the target. If there on another property next to yours they could fire in that direction at a deer but its usually from a tree stand and its aimed down more than out. Some hunters now days have no respect for others though someone posted a pic on FB a few days ago showing 2 hunters stealing a tree stand and the deer cam caught it.

If you have wooded areas on your property and know where the lines are I'd post it and put up no hunting and no trespassing signs on the boundaries. There is another thing, someone could cross your land tracking a deer.

That is what hubby said he was going to do, post no hunting or trespassing signs. Fortunately hunting season ends in a week here. I am in no way against hunters, just don't want my dogs or us or house shot at when hubby can hear them so close by. Kind of disconcerting.

simple - which one has better coverage for your area? can you afford Verizon?
Both have very good service where I am currently (no idea if or when I may move); the prices seem to be about equal; maybe a difference of 10 dollars between some plans. I know sis has Verizon.

But first-- gotta re do the health insurance now that I can qualify for a tax credit (until I get offered a job at least lol).

That is what hubby said he was going to do, post no hunting or trespassing signs. Fortunately hunting season ends in a week here. I am in no way against hunters, just don't want my dogs or us or house shot at when hubby can hear them so close by. Kind of disconcerting.

No we don't want y'all to get shot at :shock:

My late uncle and I posted his property years ago I did some searching and found a pic of the sign like we used.
dscf4713.jpg

Thinking how much I enjoyed laughing so hard at the movie, "Sex Tape!"

No we don't want y'all to get shot at :shock:

My late uncle and I posted his property years ago I did some searching and found a pic of the sign like we used.
dscf4713.jpg

I wish I could get one that said 'NO foxes or coyotes allowed on property! '

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back