What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about visiting Old Orchard Mall soon.... this particular mall is an open space one, and I've only been there once, and it was neat. Might do that again soon. :hmm:

I got Botts birthday present a day late. :ty: for the snow, Botts. :wave:

Hey you are welcome! It's still coming down here too, and we drove out to my birthday party on scarily slick streets.

We are supposed to have another round of snow tonight, so will repeat the same driving experience on the way to Thanksgiving celebrations tomorrow!

Oh, well. At least the house smells great from the baking.

Hey you are welcome! It's still coming down here too, and we drove out to my birthday party on scarily slick streets.

We are supposed to have another round of snow tonight, so will repeat the same driving experience on the way to Thanksgiving celebrations tomorrow!

Oh, well. At least the house smells great from the baking.

We didn't get much here in my area, it turned back to rain before it ended, but there are areas north and west that got a lot of snow. I'm glad we didn't more that a dusting on grassy areas since it is the heavy, wet, slushy kind.

Hope you had a great birthday. :birthday:

We didn't get much here in my area, it turned back to rain before it ended, but there are areas north and west that got a lot of snow. I'm glad we didn't more that a dusting on grassy areas since it is the heavy, wet, slushy kind.

Hope you had a great birthday. :birthday:

Yes I did! Thanks.:)

im thinking whatever happening to Fem fatale? is she still around?

I am thinking about what I wanna do next week. This 4-day weekend is giving me plenty of time to reflect on things before next Saturday.

weird it double post anywhoo Happy Thanksgiving :)

I will eventually get my new iphone next week til then stuck with no phone lol

i see the pun in kicking lol

been lately she's been very quiet

because it's thanksgiving season. usually it's busy for a week for families.

Thinking how interesting it's been cooking most of my dishes usuing just one big pot. We have the induction stove top and only bought one set of the special pots and pans. Thought is was going to be a problem, turns out, a lot less dishes to wash.

Having a moment of down time before everyone gets here.

im thinking whatever happening to Fem fatale? is she still around?

She has posted a few times that she is having a baby and has moved to New Orleans. Last time I talked to her she was doing great and was very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back